• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I should have saw the Sentries and figured he wasn't going to attack immediately. Usually I tackle ZvP expecting an attack around the 8:30-9m mark, so I cautiously cut drones around that time and see what's coming. If it's safe I go back to droning, if not moar roaches.

Given what he was doing, I should have taken a third

I always get pretty late lairs : /
Well Protoss can just decide to go attack you with zealot sentry stalker because they have 20 FF's saved up. So it's not a given. You can get late lairs as long as you are doing something like getting 3 hatches and pumping a lot of ling roach to harass the natural and deny a fast third or something?
i should give haz my replays, im reinventing the downward spiral.
You use 1 more hotkey than PD it can't be that bad.
good shit dude. Is that really NA diamond though?
http://sc2ranks.com/team/974928

Spl1nter

Grooveshark :)

the grooveshark radio is pretty shitty from the few times ive experienced using it.

From my understanding of when PD has typed or raged in channel he was initially plat earlier in the season than got moved up to diamond. He was doing well in diamond but now for whatever reason he has declined and been tilting on ladder so is playing plat players again.

cdyhybrid

di.fm is good if you like electronic dance music. I listen to a Hawaiian/reggae station because it's very chill and reminds me of home :X

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
SotG starts in 45mins. Guest star QXC and Catz.
Then in like 4 1/2 hours Destiny vs Incontrol in a showmatch! I demand we watch this panda.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh boy balance talk, with a Terran no less! I'll get my popcorn ready.

Spl1nter

I wonder what tvz win rate on tal'darim is cross position compared to the other positions. Its seems to be significantly harder to win in cross.

SotG starts in 45mins. Guest star QXC and Catz.
Then in like 4 1/2 hours Destiny vs Incontrol in a showmatch! I demand we watch this panda.

But I like it when shitty protoss players and some guy who tells his viewers to win with one unit in random FFAs commentate on other races and what they should and shouldn't do

lol great job haz, Ill see if I can find some of my scrubby replays for you to cast.

PD, did you regress a shit ton since last time we played or am I just a better player now?

Dunno man. Usually I'm better at ZvP than the other match ups but that game was horrible. I've also noticed my drone count is super low all the time in my replays :(

Keikaku

Terran doesnt have a cheap way to hold bases? wat
Bunkers, marines, PFs, missile turrets
They're obviously right.

Marines need to be 25 minerals.
Bunkers should cost 75 minerals and give you back 100 minerals when you salvage them.
Each CC should spawn with 2 missile turrets placed on either side.
Each PF should spawn with 8.
Missile Turrets now use the Thor attack.

Seems fair.

/troll whining

Sliver

Incontrol just said he would beat Destiny 4-2 in the showmatch...did he not just see that he beat HasuObs and that other Protoss?

(._.)

Banned
Finally understand PvZ :|

beat 4 zergs on ladder in a row while focusing on my macro and waiting for that big death ball army.

Push around 14 minutes when you're at 150 food with 4 collosus. Watch building placement in your main and build 4 cannons per mineral line. Prepare to warp in 6 stalkers at mineral line when the mutas fly in. pressure the zergs 3rd and 4th with your army. make sure you have lots of proxy pylons for reinforcement.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im making dinner so not really watching much. Came in to see incontrol all over destiny's main while destiny infested marines all over incontrols 2 bases lol

Top Bottom