• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

sirscoots and alex garfield are two different people

would've been interesting to see what would have happened if orb just owned up to it initially instead of trying to shift the blame

oh well

ahaha oh shit, my bad. Well Mr. Garfield I salute you instead

Yes, the right move by Garfield. This stuff just has no place in a professional organization (even tho he didn't spew the garbage on their clock).

And in his apology, he still insists that "he thought it would be interpreted as comedy". That's just such so lame. Really? A stranger who you verbally abuse with the n-word will think it's funny?

cdyhybrid

Yes, the right move by Garfield. This stuff just has no place in a professional organization (even tho he didn't spew the garbage on their clock).

And in his apology, he still insists that "he thought it would be interpreted as comedy". That's just such so lame. Really? A stranger who you verbally abuse with the n-word will think it's funny?

It's probably funny to the 12-year-old XBox Live crowd, which seems to be a large portion of TL nowadays :(

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cant believe my oh shit broodlord void rays worked...he had no anti air and he killed my natural while my DTs killed his third and natural...

somedays...

Zzoram

It's probably funny to the 12-year-old XBox Live crowd, which seems to be a large portion of TL nowadays :(

It's a large part of any internet community. People need to grow up. If you wouldn't say it in public in real life, it's probably not something you should say online either. The internet doesn't exist in a vacuum.

It's a large part of any internet community. People need to grow up. If you wouldn't say it in public in real life, it's probably not something you should say online either. The internet doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Personally I'm tired of people pretending the TL/SC2 community is somehow significantly more intellectual than other online game communities. Just because it's better than Dudebros doesn't mean much.

Zzoram

Personally I'm tired of people pretending the TL/SC2 community is somehow significantly more intellectual than other online game communities. Just because it's better than Dudebros doesn't mean much.

The point is to try to keep maturing the community. It's not there yet, but it's actually taking steps in the right direction.

cdyhybrid

I think they hear Day9/Tastosis/etc. constantly talking about how SC2/the good parts of the community are so awesome, and thus anyone that plays it is awesome by association, and take it a little too seriously.

I think they hear Day9/Tastosis/etc. constantly talking about how SC2/the good parts of the community are so awesome, and thus anyone that plays it is awesome by association, and take it a little too seriously.

This is a very good point I had never thought of. Makes a lot of sense.

(._.)

Banned
Could somebody quickly sum up this orb situation? I swear to fucking god this dumb video game gets more drama than major league baseball....

Zzoram

Could somebody quickly sum up this orb situation? I swear to fucking god this dumb video game gets more drama than major league baseball....

While on his personal stream, he raged a few times when losing on ladder and called people "dumb niggers". EG fired him from casting the EG Master's Cup after people complained. People started debating whether or not it should be ok to say "nigger".

(._.)

Banned
Ok, yea he should be removed for that. So many immature losers play this game. LMAO @ how he moved into their house a week or two ago. the video of him moving in is down from youtube. must have been awkward as shit him getting told he has to leave.

Zzoram

http://complexity.spreadshirt.com/col-nada-signature-shirt-black-A9321447/customize/color/2

col-nada-signature-shirt-black_design.png

Col.Nada t-shirt $19.99

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I think that's awesome. It's better to be able to really see what you're buying. I need to find out what shipping costs. There is a lot of cheap Korean clothing in that store too.

Dont like their new uniform compared to their previous one. Dont like that glossy material in the middle of their uni.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

Funny, he said this on Reddit about one of the times he used the word.

I am not a racist in any way, but this word is specifically the only word on the internet that still offends people, which is the sole reason it is used.

Zzoram

I'll be really, really sad if MC loses due to PvP. That's how he always loses, because he's too good at PvT and PvZ to lose those. If Genius didn't knock MC out of GSL Code S Ro8, the finals would've been MC vs DRG.

Zzoram

2SmMF.gif

I'd really like to see MC win another title this year. He already has Homestory Cup, and he's still the only real Protoss champion.

Zzoram

GSTL spoilers

Inca just played a pretty sick Carrier super long game vs Monster (z) and lost but he almost made it work. oGsTL down 2-3 to MVP and sends out HerO.

Striek

GSTL spoilers

Inca just played a pretty sick Carrier super long game vs Monster (z) and lost but he almost made it work. oGsTL down 2-3 to MVP and sends out HerO.

Hmmm, I don't agree with that first part.
IMO Inca lost a game by building carriers with Monster struggling to finish off an archon/templar/mothership army (mostly by a series of bad positional decisions). If those carriers were voidrays OR normal stalker/colossi Inca probably wins that game.

Zzoram

GSTL going pretty sick, this next match is going to be amazing.

oGsTL is up 4-3 now with HerO beating Monster and Keen just now. It's going to be HerO vs DRG for match point.

Top Bottom