• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Striek

Storm just caught him completely offguard. If he had've microed in that first major fight the way he did for the rest of the game (which was sick) he could've won.

hamchan

Terran looks so bad against Protoss. Seems like the only times MC lost were when he had fail micro attacking into the Terran.

Deadly

Actually LoL finals already broke 150k, so congratulations to them!

Link says 1.5 million
Last time I checked 1/10 of 1.5 million is 150k

Huk's response to Idra's tweet
iOunDBWM0qIl.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
No idea how people can watch competitive LoL, it's easily one of the most boring eSports titles. Seen games that are like 15 mins in and have 2 kills.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What's the best way to micro marines and marauders against Colossi?

I have a friend I play with and he loves getting Colossi. And by the time I realize it, I can only muster just a few vikings.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What's the best way to micro marines and marauders against Colossi?
Don't.
Welcome to Starcraft 101. Don't put yourself in bad situations in the first place. Figure out the timings to not let that happen and read your opponent to be prepared.

MM is very strong in small numbers where P can't spam zealots / FF at you. Like Scogoth said you use that timing. If you miss it, go back home and get the units to deal with whats he's making.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm drunk and that gif is making me dizzy :_: Doesn't help that it's mesmerizing and I looked at it for a solid 20 seconds straight.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CHEERS AND WELCOME BACK!
Ty, ty! The story in Mass Effect 3 is forcing me to drink full time... I just want to get it over with so I can start playing SC2 again...

@D3vil, I promise we'll play more games soon - it's just that all kinds of irl shit decided to happen, and now ME3 is gonna take my precious time...

Yoshichan

Holy God, that gif just reminded me of something... when I was banned, I was like "Eh I have nothing left to live for" so I was about to start watching the Pony-series, a friend recommended me Game of Thrones so I ended up watching that instead... good or bad decision?

cdyhybrid

Holy God, that gif just reminded me of something... when I was banned, I was like "Eh I have nothing left to live for" so I was about to start watching the Pony-series, a friend recommended me Game of Thrones so I ended up watching that instead... good or bad decision?
Not watching Ponies was a great decision.

inb4 Panda

ATTN SC2GAF

I have consumed numerous alcoholic beverages, AMA.

I love you Yoshichan, welcome back.

PS I love all of you, including Splinter. Such a good community :)

Yoshichan

Cool, Yoshichan is back. I missed your posts in the GSL threads. You must be happy Marineking won MLG winter arena.
Like, you have no idea. Trust me, no idea. Me partying, dressing up like a douche and getting drunk the day after he won:

574G8.jpg

I ended up singing SC2 Temp0 songs to a bunch of ladies who I had never met before. I also forced them to listen to Brood War music. Damn, I had such a great time!

Like, you have no idea. Trust me, no idea. Me partying, dressing up like a douche and getting drunk the day after he won:

http://i.imgur.com/574G8.jpg[IMG]

I ended up singing SC2 Temp0 songs to a bunch of ladies who I had never met before. I also forced them to listen to Brood War music. Damn, I had such a great time![/QUOTE]

Best party ever.

Yoshichan

I'll share the pictures when they're available!

God, the only frustrating thing was that new people kept entering the house during my MKP-praise so I had to explain to everyone who this <i>God</i> was, over and over again. Later that night, I had made up songs dedicated for Foxer :_: I like how the girl I slept with (brag post!) that night asked me:

"Are you gay?"

I'll share the pictures when they're available!

God, the only frustrating thing was that new people kept entering the house during my MKP-praise so I had to explain to everyone who this God is, over and over again. Later that night, I had made up songs dedicated for Foxer :_: I like how the girl I slept with (brag post!) that night asked me:

"Are you gay?"

Wait, so you had sexual intercourse with a female then she subsequently asked if you were homosexual?

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer I see.

Top Bottom