• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

I'll share the pictures when they're available!

God, the only frustrating thing was that new people kept entering the house during my MKP-praise so I had to explain to everyone who this <i>God</i> was, over and over again. Later that night, I had made up songs dedicated for Foxer :_: I like how the girl I slept with (brag post!) that night asked me:

"Are you gay?"

never change

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This makes me melt. No joke, everything inside me is melting ._.

Welcome back :D

8KEs6.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
never change
dPnZi.png

The return of Yoshi. Been too long.

You see my multiple shout outs to you in ban land here in this thread? <3
Oh I've seen all of it! I've seen all kinds of shout outs.
This includes the hate shout outs too. Oh yeah boys, thought I wouldn't notice?
Can't wait for Diablo 3 on ps3.
Everyone thought I got banned for that, you're all silly gooses!
Welcome back :D
Did you see my framed picture of BoxeR? I'm starting to become like you &#9829;

zlatko

Banned
So then where's my mother fucking congratulations for making Diamond League as Zerg Yoshi even though I hadn't played the game in well over 6-8 months.

:( I even dedicated to you.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What you think about no pvp in d3?
Well, considering the fact that the plan was to hook up a two week LAN at my house and play the shit out of the game and start doing Arenas as soon as we turn 60... yeah, that's not happening now. They pretty much fucked the whole thing up by not having PvP at release.

Yoshichan

So then where's my mother fucking congratulations for making Diamond League as Zerg Yoshi even though I hadn't played the game in well over 6-8 months.

:( I even dedicated to you.
I completely missed that, wtf?! I remember seeing a picture of Pancakes (?) getting to master but that's pretty much the only promotion I remember seeing ._.
Will take a sexy looking picture of it once I get my decent camera back!

zlatko

Banned
I completely missed that, wtf?! I remember seeing a picture of Pancakes (?) getting to master but that's pretty much the only promotion I remember seeing ._.

Will take a sexy looking picture of it once I get my decent camera back!

*flips a table* *walks out*

Yoshichan

Oh, speaking of Francis! Where is Panda ._.?! I want him to yell at me... I've really missed that.

jasonng

No, it was that POS BigAT that got into Masters. And no, I can't let it go.

Stop getting banned, Yoshi. You missed out on drunk Splinter, Nix being awesome, Shake being the scrubbiest player ever, Hazard commentating again, Tashi becoming the rising star of Team Gaf, panda diving deeper into pony fandom, etc.

Yoshichan

Stop getting banned, Yoshi.
About this, uh... baby I've got huge plans for the future... look forward to it!
You missed out on drunk Splinter, Nix being awesome, Shake being the scrubbiest player ever, Hazard commentating again, Tashi becoming the rising star of Team Gaf, panda diving deeper into pony fandom, etc.
I missed out on nothing. You were all in my heart.

I take it Tashi's ready for MLG? I can't wait to cheer for him! &#9829;

Yoshichan

Okay so I leave for three months and when I return, I'm looking around and all I see are frauds. God damn it.

odtGZ.png

Yoshichan

holy shit I laughed out loud and people went like wtf
I did too! Then I realized maybe mods would think that this Yoshi guy was an alt of mine ._. That made me worried.
Damn, starting early today huh? I'm jelly.
There's nothing called early. LET'S GO.

Yoshichan

tashi tashi tashi tashi tashi

when do I get to talk to you

i wanna talk to you

Yoshichan

Do you even go on mumble on GAFnights
I mean I don't
But I might
...if you are there
Dead serious, I'll join Mumble GAFnights if you're there for me &#9829;

edit: that means you'll have to protect me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
LOL PHOENIX RANGE
GOING TO BE THE MOST [ORB WORDS] EVER

FUCKING STUPID
Fuck whoever thought that was a good idea. Are you fucking kidding. Just right click around to negate everything. So stupid.

Try 4.5 max instead of 6.

Deadman

Hey 10 phoenixes should beat 30 mutas right?

gg blizz, so stupid.

Listening on the nony stream was amusing too, he was saying how bad the upgrade is, and still is trying to say that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hey 10 phoenixes should beat 30 mutas right?

gg blizz, so stupid.

Listening on the nony stream was amusing too, he was saying how bad the upgrade is, and still is trying to say that.
Like you should listen to him.

Fungal is bad too.
I forgot how bad SC II is.

Of course Corruptors counter everything P has late except HT.

Top Bottom