• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

Liquid should recruit Taeja. He's good and still pretty young and they badly need a Terran other than the underwhelming Jinro.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Thanks bro. Mind if I clip those out and upload them to my youtube?
Go ahead. I mean. If you want. I said your macro and flow and gameplan was good game 1.

There's some key basic tips for you as well in the cast.
Basic thing: Attack before 10:30 as Terran so you don't die to collo

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Go ahead. I mean. If you want. I said your macro and flow and gameplan was good game 1.

There's some key basic tips for you as well in the cast.
Basic thing: Attack before 10:30 as Terran so you don't die to collo

Yea I just watched both of them. Thanks for not being overly harsh. Actually you were pretty nice. Good tips and stuff all around.

And yea the timing of when I attack and all shit is obviously complete lost on me.

edit: Game 1

Game 2

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
btw your Feb 29 montage is pretty nice.

Good length, good footage, good pacing, some actual nice snipes as well.
Nice music, simple intro. Fighting music at the end should go I feel in place of something else.

Yeah, so eliminating lag (potentially) and improving gameplay experience for LAN-like settings is worthless now, right? o_O

Any improvement is an improvement over a model that already works :p

I was being my usual cynical ass, but are you sure this is gonna fix lag in tournaments ?

Zen

Banned
It kinda sucks to be Terran right now. Constant nerfs and TvP being extremely hard for the Terrans really brings down the motivation to keep playing. It's always been a very hard race to play because it's so micro intensive but it's extremely rewarding at the top level. Seeing as how most people can't reach that level then it just becomes super frustrating to play in the Gold to Diamond range.

True true, Terran is a very hard race to break through the glass ceiling with. There's a reason that Terran representation in Plat/diamond is low and GM is very even.

EDIT: Scratch that, the only place where T is number 1 is bronze league, and in in third in ever other division besides silver.

http://www.sc2ranks.com/stats/league/all/1/all

Yea I just watched both of them. Thanks for not being overly harsh. Actually you were pretty nice. Good tips and stuff all around.

And yea the timing of when I attack and all shit is obviously complete lost on me.

edit: Game 1

Game 2

Game1 brought me this gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyQydcx1InI&feature=related

Tashi

btw your Feb 29 montage is pretty nice.

Good length, good footage, good pacing, some actual nice snipes as well.
Nice music, simple intro. Fighting music at the end should go I feel in place of something else.
Thanks. Those things are tough to make because I put one out each Thursday

I love the theme at the end! It's from MvC3, I'm sure your know.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Good stuff, I liked how you were breaking it down to what Tashi/Corran should be doing, helps a cooper leaguer like me out. You cast often?
I cast every so often due to time restrictions and people on GAF playing or not. A lot of key game concepts you can find on Day[9]'s videos, mainly older noobie tuesdays.
This was more informative to help Tashi and see how he has improved.
Take what I say with some salt as well. I think I know things, but speaking in absolutes is never good.
MLG got another $11mil of venture capital funding, bringing their total to $65mil.
I wonder how long 11 mil could fuel BW.
Haven't listen yet but you probably shit talked my play while I was screwing around eh?
Not really. I focused on Tashi, you played fine enough.
Just not going to kill him faster was about it.

Hard to be scared of a Terran who doesn't know TvP timings or tech past MMM.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hazaro you're really good at casting. That's all.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
INot really. I focused on Tashi, you played fine enough.
Just not going to kill him faster was about it.

Hard to be scared of a Terran who doesn't know TvP timings or tech past MMM.

I dont really attack people when I know its over in friendly games lol. Let them think they have a chance.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hazaro you're really good at casting. That's all.
Not really. I have a lot to work on for solo casting. Hard to keep making relevant stuff up, obsing, and thinking about the present and future. I missed Tashi's attack in game 2 because I was on a string.
I dont really attack people when I know its over in friendly games lol. Let them think they have a chance.
Just kill them, why make them wait :|

Tashi

Not really. I have a lot to work on for solo casting. Hard to keep making relevant stuff up, obsing, and thinking about the present and future. I missed Tashi's attack in game 2 because I was on a string.

Just kill them, why make them wait :|
Yea wtf I thought that was a good encounter too! :p

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yea wtf I thought that was a good encounter too! :p
Running up any P ramp is suicide unless you have a timing or power units. You must stim a marine to scout or scan first. Even then you must ASSUME that P will block off the ramp. Use your units to force engagements elsewhere (drop) and then use the advantage of a contain to tech or econ.

I watched your blob die. No killed Immortals. You were behind in econ and tech already. If you traded there (and you almost did) you were screwed. Because all 3 immortals lived you were deader than dead.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
He will learn one day.
All you should need is one loss to hammer a point home.

My one loss in the last season I laddered was because I was feeling myself and doing everything right. I got cocky since P didn't punish my fast expo and he hadn't expanded. I was trying to lure his units into my 1 siege tank. He had an obs, blinked, killed it, then trapped my army I was using to bait outside of my two bunkers.

Worst fucking loss.

Tashi

I shit talk Corran all day but I've got nothing but love. Guy's played a ton of matches against my scrubby ass and I really do appreciate it. It's definitely improved my game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tashi you're God among men. Keep at it.

Yoshichan

He refuses to cast my best game, screw him
Would a man like Hazaro bow before someone who controls a big army, or would he follow the man with the biggest pouch?

Yoshichan

He would follow the man with the fastest gpu
fCb5G.jpg

Yoshichan

Something is wrong with my fingers lately... they're not obeying me at all. God damn it, body! Stop being sick.

Top Bottom