• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jason you must replace him. Your goal is to be able to eat sushi and you will have beaten splinter.
About sushi... pictures of me making my own sushi will be coming this Saturday! LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Zzoram

In case people haven't figured it out yet, the names didn't exactly match to te right people in that picture. Some of the names were of people who weren't there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

I will stream GSL and commentate in Swedish if anyone's interested?

Holden

french canadian? Ewww accent is so bad

better be REAL FRENCH.

waving-white-flag-clip-art.jpg

Yoshichan

Twitch isn't Sweden, Yoshi. There are rules
Oh no you didn't! ._.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you my new family member :D

ykXpw.png

I called him Yoshi! He's 6 weeks old!

Yoshichan

That's a very cute circle you got. Is its radius going to grow any bigger or is it full circumference?
._________. feel free to fill the hole with some form of Yoshi

Zzoram

Teamliquid Page

MLG Winter Championship in Columbus - Final Day

Mississauga, TheNix's via Go Bus, 2pm-10:30pm, March 25th, HOUSECRAFT:

Going:
TheNiX
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

Maybe:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

hoverX
Picon_small.png

Not Going:
Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

I don't have an easy way to get there and back to Toronto. The Greyhound station is a 20 minute drive away from your place.

scogoth

Teamliquid Page

Mississauga, TheNix's, 4pm-10:30pm, March 25th, HOUSECRAFT:

Going:
TheNiX
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

Maybe:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

hoverX
Picon_small.png

I don't have an easy way to get there and back to Toronto. The Greyhound station is a 20 minute drive away from your place.

Go train leaves from union at 3:20 and arrives 4. The only thing wrong is thenix is a maybe for his own party.

Zzoram

Go train leaves from union at 3:20 and arrives 4. The only thing wrong is thenix is a maybe for his own party.

Does the Go train stop closer to his place? The Greyhound stops like 1.5hr walk or 20min drive away.

Wait, he's a maybe? How is that possible if he offered his place?

Teamliquid Page

Mississauga, TheNix's, 4pm-10:30pm, March 25th, HOUSECRAFT:

Going:
TheNiX
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

Maybe:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

hoverX
Picon_small.png

Not Going:
Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

Where is the greyhound station?

I'll post transit directions when I get home.

Zzoram

http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/PDF/Timetables/CurrentBoard/Table21.pdf

Seems like there is a Go bus from Union Station to Square One that goes both ways on Sunday, last trip is 1130pm. Takes 35 minutes to bus from Union Station Go Terminal to Square One Go Terminal. It's another 13 minute walk from the Go Terminal to your place.

$10.70 for a round trip adult.

scogoth and mcrae you in? Panda you confirmed? Is TheNix actually driving Panda? Is hoverX even still posting here?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I feel like a first world problem when complaining about this...but god damnit I want to hear the game audio while watching a stream! :(

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Study study, I might miss out on tonight's Gaf Night. I may watch the stream if you guys are doing custom games again.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666 (Main Stream)
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Yoshichan

I WANNA SHOW UP T_T

Top Bottom