• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Empire.Kas streams at the weirdest fucking hours, it's pissing me off because it's the only terran I can watch...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Im gonna tell MKP that.
While you're at it, tell him that what he's doing in UNACCEPTABLE.

EYSwA.png

How am I supposed to enjoy his stream when he's only streamed three times in three months?!

Yoshichan

Umm because they use a team stream now which all of them stream on?
What a fucking silly way to stream. WHY WOULD I WANT TO CONTINUOUSLY CHECK THEIR STREAM TO SEE IF THIS ONE (OUT OF 5000) PERSON IS STREAMING.

Yoshichan

Thank you :_:

Sorry for the rage...

edit: your link @ 37:26... I came.

Yoshichan

37:26, just check it out :_:

Yoshichan

E-sports is dead.

155id.png

Yoshichan

Corran, I expect you to do magic with that gif + your photoshop skills.

I'll give you a week.

Zzoram

I'll just listen to SotG this weekend when I'm laddering. That's what I always do.

I need to go to bed early tonight to watch fOrGG and HuK advance to Code S in 7 hours.

Yoshichan

Anyone got a link to the SOTG where Artosis and Incontrol makes the hilarious zoom-in stuff :D?

hoverX

I think I'm out for Mississauga Housecraft. It's a little too far for me. I will eventually meet up with you guys!

Also, I'm dying to play in GAF night one of these days but my Wednesdays are booked until mid April. However if someone is up for playing with a noob this weekend I think I have some time. I guess I'll just check the channel?

(Man I feel old having to schedule gaming time)

Zzoram

I think I'm out for Mississauga Housecraft. It's a little too far for me. I will eventually meet up with you guys!

Also, I'm dying to play in GAF night one of these days but my Wednesdays are booked until mid April. However if someone is up for playing with a noob this weekend I think I have some time. I guess I'll just check the channel?

(Man I feel old having to schedule gaming time)

Make sure in the game options you're set to auto-join chat channels upon login, then join the NeoGAF one.

zulfate

i have never done the gaf wednesday thing, i got to say i had a ton of fun! thanks to shriek and panda for the free leassons. had a blast with the random group battle with exmark (i think) corran, and shriek but fuck i sure did help alot right *wink wink*

Striek

i have never done the gaf wednesday thing, i got to say i had a ton of fun! thanks to shriek and panda for the free leassons. had a blast with the random group battle with exmark (i think) corran, and shriek but fuck i sure did help alot right *wink wink*
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yoshichan

I wanna sleep.

But I can't.

But I really want to sleep.

But I still can't.

profit

I wanna sleep.

But I can't.

But I really want to sleep.

But I still can't.

Dont you live in the EU? Its 9 am here! Rise and shine Yoshi!

But if you really want to sleep, close your eyes and think about macroing and microing marines, works wonders for me for some reason. Maybe its the SC way of counting sheep?

Yoshichan

Got to sleep for an hour... woke up because my brain decided to say "Fuck off".
But if you really want to sleep, close your eyes and think about macroing and microing marines, works wonders for me for some reason. Maybe its the SC way of counting sheep?
This is exactly what's keeping my awake. I'm constantly thinking about putting pressure against zerg, always making sure to prepare for flanks when heading out, constantly finding better routes to drop against protoss before they reach that critical "GG-PvT"-mass etc. I think of this whenever I'm in bed. Now fast forward two hours and I'll be sleeping, dreaming about the exact same events - difference is that everything goes to hell and I'll wake up one hour later, frustrated as fuck because I didn't split my army well enough against those storms.

And I'm now tired as hell.

But I can't sleep.

Yoshichan

Doing it right now... too bad no good players will be playing. And these casters are fucking terrible. Wolf is okay but that other guy... oh my god, ugh.

Yoshichan

YWxrS.png

Our relationship is now over. It was fun while it lasted.

profit

Got to sleep for an hour... woke up because my brain decided to say "Fuck off".

This is exactly what's keeping my awake. I'm constantly thinking about putting pressure against zerg, always making sure to prepare for flanks when heading out, constantly finding better routes to drop against protoss before they reach that critical "GG-PvT"-mass etc. I think of this whenever I'm in bed. Now fast forward two hours and I'll be sleeping, dreaming about the exact same events - difference is that everything goes to hell and I'll wake up one hour later, frustrated as fuck because I didn't split my army well enough against those storms.

And I'm now tired as hell.

But I can't sleep.

Watching Day9 or just some sort of cast managed to put me to sleep for a period of time. Even when I wasnt even the least bit of tired. And even very exciting games. Go figure

Yoshichan

Watching Day9 or just some sort of cast managed to put me to sleep for a period of time. Even when I wasnt even the least bit of tired. And even very exciting games. Go figure
Yeah, I miss doing that :( I should get my phone repaired (don't ask...) so that I can watch some casts in bed, maybe that'll help :3

Yoshichan

What's with the wow? This isn't TL, your posts don't carry your race logo.
I'm terran.

I'll leave it at that.

I feel fucking humiliated right now.

Yoshichan

I haven't been following this thread for that long. I mostly got back into this thread during the period you were banned.
Gotcha... it's starting to make sense.

Zzoram

CTRL+ALT+F

Apparently that displays in-game frames per second.

Huk was concerned that it was only 70 LOL. I can see his complaint of 40 fps last game, but 70 fps is plenty.

Top Bottom