• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
And come on gaf nights if you buy the game so we can pit you up against someone and laugh at you (tradition).

How does playing with GAF and such work? My brother was wanting to play with you guys (ot a fellow GAF member), but I wasn't sure if that was allowed nor was I sure how it worked...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Allowed? I hope he's below gold league or he shan't pass!

Blizzard please nerfing Colossus and buff the siegeanks. Jesus, getting steamrolled by protoss having 5 colossi and the rest stalkers. Only way I can counter is if I deploy PDD. Otherwise not -_-

Also Siegetanks have been pretty much useless since the nerf now that anyone just runs up and kills em of

If you're going to stick with factory units, are you using EMPs?

scogoth

Blizzard please nerfing Colossus and buff the siegeanks. Jesus, getting steamrolled by protoss having 5 colossi and the rest stalkers. Only way I can counter is if I deploy PDD. Otherwise not -_-

Also Siegetanks have been pretty much useless since the nerf now that anyone just runs up and kills em of

You let them get 5 colossi therefore you fail and deserve to lose.

jasonng

This post hurts my head. Tanks are ineffective against Protoss. Your best bet is to go bio against his army with viking support to take care of the Colossi.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IdrA always points out some good facts.

Yoshichan

Just bought some tickets for the DH event...
Hope there will be something resembling an ok player show-up.
Argh, I should go... but fuck.

Yoshichan

Holy Page 2 Batman

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Mr Bitter and Rotterdam left ESL. People guessing that they are gonna join NASL this season. Would make it a bit better I guess.

Yoshichan

I wouldnt mind a nerf to terran.
Neither would I! I've said that the raven is overpowered since 2010 and those assholes at Blizzard needs to nerf them asap.

Yoshichan

Why bother waiting till it's balanced to mess the balance up again? That just doesn't make sense to me :p
You're absolutely right ._. Keep nerfing terran, that way I'll appreciate HotS more. I won't be using WoL units anyway!

Yoshichan

Cuz you will love banelings that can move while burrowed.
Yeah, I'll love using them in single-player because that's where that tech is gonna be stuck at. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to lower their expectations just a "tiny" bit.

Yoshichan

Oh my God, you're right. I'm abandoning ship. Embrace yourselves while you still can, we're up for one helluva night.

Yoshichan

Then people will realise the shredder is invincible to every zerg unit except the broodlord, and things wont seem so bad.
Yes, let's build shredders and turrets next to them all over the map. It'll be like zerg creep, except OP!

Yoshichan

Hmm, building defensive attacking structures in the other player's base... I think you might be onto something here.
Damn. Is the shredder something that comes out of the factory or do you actually build it with an SCV?

Yoshichan

So it's an actual unit that you move around and shit?

Deadman

Yeah it can walk around and be put in medivacs. It has a "burrow" time, like a lurker or swarmhost

Same damage as a psi storm, 6 range. fml.

Yoshichan

Holy broken batman, can't wait to abuse the living shit out of that.

edit: okay so we're concluding what's broken in HotS right here, right now.

Zerg: Burrowed Banelings
Terran: Lurkers
Protoss: ?

Yoshichan

Oh right, forgot about those. Protoss doesn't exist in my world anymore ._.

Top Bottom