• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just went through all the new protoss units... they look ridiculously bad :lol Are protoss really having that much trouble with muta, so they need one unit that counters them?

Vaporak

Just went through all the new protoss units... they look ridiculously bad :lol Are protoss really having that much trouble with muta, so they need one unit that counters them?

No not really, HT's are good enough that it's not really a problem. And yeah, the new Protoss units are a joke and I hope not a single one makes it into the HotS beta.

Deadman

I have to say while we are on the topic of hots i have a prediction to make: colossus will never be made in pvz, assuming everything announced goes in the game as it was shown.

I think vipers will be made in all matchups because their spells are really awesome. Their hook spell will make killing a colossus really easy. Once youve killed every colossus you can actually remake only hydras now because they will have speed and will be usable. By the time you attack with all your hydras they will have maybe 1 colossus remade, which you can kill instantly. Then the hydra lol all over every gateway unit.

Templar will always be made instead, because they can be warped in back at base and have some storms ready.

Now watch me be really wrong :lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Inside the game guys saying mlg Anaheim will be extra special for things they can't say yet. With no blizzcon this year and blizzard in Anaheim area...one would imagine maybe hots stuff?

cdyhybrid

Inside the game guys saying mlg Anaheim will be extra special for things they can't say yet. With no blizzcon this year and blizzard in Anaheim area...one would imagine maybe hots stuff?

3k0DU.jpg

Believe.

Deadman

Might actually watch nasl now, on non gretorp days, if there are good players.

Incontrol was going to pay for himself to go too, which makes it even worse on EG's side.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I have to say while we are on the topic of hots i have a prediction to make: colossus will never be made in pvz, assuming everything announced goes in the game as it was shown.

I think vipers will be made in all matchups because their spells are really awesome. Their hook spell will make killing a colossus really easy. Once youve killed every colossus you can actually remake only hydras now because they will have speed and will be usable. By the time you attack with all your hydras they will have maybe 1 colossus remade, which you can kill instantly. Then the hydra lol all over every gateway unit.

Templar will always be made instead, because they can be warped in back at base and have some storms ready.

Now watch me be really wrong :lol
Forcefields and 2 robos bro

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Idras hate of MKP is funny. Yoshi must hate idra.
IdrA dislikes MKP because of his fans. I don't hate him but his playstyle is fucking abysmal.

Yoshichan

Idra dislikes MKP because of his playstyle :p
I say he's fascinated by them. He's just jealous because he knows he'll never invent something new for zerg.

Zzoram

MKPs play style is amazing. It's the most fun style of TvZ to watch. I have no idea how anyone could hate MKP. He's super nice, has always been a top 5 Terran, and has a unique aggressive micro heavy style with superb macro to back it up.

Snowman

I dunno what you guys are talking about, the oracle and the replicant seem like they could be really cool, not as good(broken) as the shredder or burrowed banelings obviously but still :p

Corran Horn

MKPs play style is amazing. It's the most fun style of TvZ to watch. I have no idea how anyone could hate MKP. He's super nice, has always been a top 5 Terran, and has a unique aggressive micro heavy style with superb macro to back it up.
Its Idra, he doesnt like aggressive players who do weird timings.

Yoshichan

I'm starting to like where this thread is going...

Move on!

Zzoram

this is great news

I was starting to worry that TL signed Ganzi, despite Ganzi needing to go to military service in a year and being weaker than Taeja

This news just boosted the odds of Taeja being signed to TL. That would be awesome, he's an amazing Terran and better than Ganzi. TL badly needs a Terran on their team since Jinro has been bad for about a year now.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nada at discount price? :(

NADA > BOXER
Deal with it

Obviously someone like Nada doesn't come cheap. But a lot of these no name Code B/A players would gladly join a foreign team for the same low low yearly salary and chance to make a name for themselves. GG, lower tier foreigners.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
TL is full of dead weight. Jinro and Tyler especially. TLO is still so popular despite his poor play which separates him from those two

o_O

Tyler is one of the most beloved personalities on Liquid, same with Jinro. I don't think Liquid will be bumping them off anytime soon.

Corran Horn

Obviously someone like Nada doesn't come cheap. But a lot of these no name Code B/A players would gladly join a foreign team for the same low low yearly salary and chance to make a name for themselves. GG, lower tier foreigners.

Killer is Code A/S quality player and Heart just got 3rd at MLG. Ganzi is one of the better terrans on slayers which is known for terrans.

Zzoram

TL is full of dead weight. Jinro and Tyler especially. TLO is still so popular despite his poor play which separates him from those two

TLO is pretty good, the reason he fell off the map was carpel tunnel. He still can't practice as much as he should, but he does ok. He recently all-killed Prime including MKP in a teamleague.

HayprO has TL's best MLG showing on average. I think he was the highest seeded TL player at MLG Providence because he had the most points throughout the year. He also did ok at MLG WA and MLG WC.

Tyler is the only real "dead weight" but that's because he's got depression and can't be motivated to play.

Jinro may now be TL's worst player besides Tyler, but he serves the purpose of maintaining the oGsTL partnership until better TL players arrive in Korea.

(._.)

Banned
the hell :S

how long was season 6?

I don't think I will make plat in time for the lock :\ hopefully will have real good MMR though for season 7.

lose streak set me back a bit but I feel better now :)

bah haven't played in days, I'll come back tomorrow for GAF Night. If I get placed in plat again next season....fuck it. Granted I always make it back to diamond super fast but still, fuck that

Yoshichan

Can't wait for that shitty map to to replace the current shitty map :)

Top Bottom