• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh, Shattered is gone? Thank God. I don't want anything to do with Lost Temple. It was a bad map from start.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
omg Tal'darim was so close to being gone... well, there's always next season, I guess.

edit: Yeah I thought Metalopolis was boss until they completely ruined it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
shattered is leading the vote in every single region, it will be shattered.
shakuras and entombed deserve to be removed before tal'darim

Yoshichan

Shakuras is the only map I actually want to play when I ladder. It's like, Blizzard actually managed to make me hate every single map except one. How's that even possible?

Yoshichan

Haven't watched Day9 in ages but decided to do it today for some reason...

Abysmal.

Yoshichan

Oh my... you've got it all wrong man.

zargle

Panda be trollin.

they_see_me_rollin_baneling.jpg

Or dropping I guess. Whatever. They cant all be winners.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
congrats jason, just got the popup for your 'terran command 100' achievement!
that medium AI can be a real killer, i hope you and your partner didn't have a rough time.

Holden

Congrats jason! beating 100 Ai medium opponent as terran! Hope it wasn't to hard!

that achivement is impossible as protoss

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Banedrops!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tur0r611re2n6u

lol holdens macro

this shit? Pool first...eh think I'll pass
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225571

(at school can't watch replays)

no, thats from may of last year. :\

there are no guides for it, must learn from replays.
quick and dirty version:
15 hatch
fast 4 queen and spine
take quad gas at 45-50
roach ling aggro
double/triple hatch behind it.

Yoshichan

You must be meeting some easy girls if beating medium AI impresses them ;)
Did you completely miss the first achievement?! The other ones impresses ladies cuz they see how much spare time I've got!

Yoshichan

I always think of FoxeR,
even during sexual intercourses ._.

Top Bottom