• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Whatever. Some people like it, some people don't. A big OT can be informative and awesome and if someone didn't like it, just click "Last Page" everytime you want to enter that thread. It's not like you have to go through everything all the time.

It's not about wanting to skip the OP, it's about wanting an OP that is concise and informative

you cant sit there and read the 5 posts worth of waffle. its just too much

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't get what you're saying? Big OTs are 99% of the case informative. I've seen small OTs that are incredibly dull with next to no info either, so...

edit: And yes, I can sit there and read five posts of "waffle". It's not too much if you're actually interested in the game. It's a good read.

Eh, I think the creep favored Zerg and maybe even Terran, as a Zerg could plant the hatch after they kill the tumor, and an orbital can just float over it and plant whenever it went away. Protoss, however, had to wait until the creep completely subsided until they could even start building their Nexus.

That said, fuck rocks.

Rocks favor Terran/Protoss, so I don't see why some map can't have a base that slightly favor zerg.

Zzoram

Rocks favor Terran/Protoss, so I don't see why some map can't have a base that slightly favor zerg.

Especially since islands never favor Zerg since Nydus and Drop are not typical upgrades Zergs get.

Actually, I hope the presence of island bases makes more Zergs upgrade Drop and experiment with harassment or doom drops.

Snowman

Especially since islands never favor Zerg since Nydus and Drop are not typical upgrades Zergs get.

Actually, I hope the presence of island bases makes more Zergs upgrade Drop and experiment with harassment or doom drops.

I was gonna say, just because zergs don't get those things on other maps doesn't make it less zerg favoured, a nydus makes island bases sooo good for zerg in my opinion.

zargle

You know Corran I still get emails from Twitch about you guys hosting GAF nights still.

Well then maybe you should join us then you silly billy! (says the guy who hasnt been in 3/4 weeks BUT who has the stream on while doing homework so its not all bad)

IceMarker

Well then maybe you should join us then you silly billy! (says the guy who hasnt been in 3/4 weeks BUT who has the stream on while doing homework so its not all bad)

I told you I'll be back occasionally when Heart of the Swarm, and subsequently Legacy of the Void is released. Besides Diablo III is in 1 1/2 months and I'm addicted to beta. ;D

Zzoram

Apparently TheSTC practiced against MC's Zerg off race to prepare for DRG and only won about 50% of those games. Is MC the secret best Zerg too?

Snowman

Been trying out this new stupid all in PvZ because I was bored, apparently going DTs and then doing an archon drop with 8 gates back home to warp in zealots works really well, haven''t lost with it yet xD gotta love protoss 2 base all ins I guess.

zargle

Gonna pimp my shitty casting for Firefall, find out how little GOM pays, hit up the hardware vendors.
Aw yea.

Seriously though, I need questions.

These are for Artosis and InControl right?

Artosis:
Does Tasteless actually play anymore?
How would you respond to people that think you carry most of the tastosis casting, doing more analysis and (seeming to do) more of the heavy lifting?
Do you ever want to cast with someone besides Tasteless on a full time basis? Could you see that happening at some point in the next few years?
Has OGN (thats the BW channel right?) contacted you about casting for them when they implement SC2?

InControl:
Are you upset that you wont be going to Korea anymore? Does there reasoning for wanting you to stay make sense to you?
Have you thought about transitioning more to a casting role? Are you in the midst of doing that?
How is your puppy?

ultron87

Questions:

How do you feel about being able to influence the terminology and phrasing used by the entire community through your casting? What's your favorite term you originally coined or popularized?

Edit: Have you made peace with the term "Artosis Pylon"?

Deadman

Maybe get the bundle deal...but i still really dislike PPV model :/

I also dislike it. I dont think ill be buying because tbh after watching the vods for free a week later i dont feel i missed out on that much, so ill probably just do that again. Even if they dont ever release them for free im ok with missing it.

Another thing that kind of irks me is that im pretty sure they are doing an arena for fighting games and its going to be free to watch.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, about the Diablo 3 OT... there are gonna be
ponies
involved. Look forward to it :3

zargle

I also dislike it. I dont think ill be buying because tbh after watching the vods for free a week later i dont feel i missed out on that much, so ill probably just do that again. Even if they dont ever release them for free im ok with missing it.

Another thing that kind of irks me is that im pretty sure they are doing an arena for fighting games and its going to be free to watch.

From the little bits of last MLG I caught, it seems fighting games at MLG could use the help.

Yoshichan

Fuck yeah. I love Day9!

zlatko

Banned
Too bad Capcom gives 0 fucks.

The rumor is that the canon's who run EVO(biggest fighting game tournament every year) may have some kinda deal worked with them for Capcom fighters, and someone else mentioned something like IPL got SFxT or some shit for later on? Who knows, it's dumb I agree.

Granted the fighting game community had 4 weeks ina dvance to know about this MLG shit, and were told months ahead of time for NCR for the FGC to show up to which has been going on for a while now, so people are definitely going to show up to the established thing.

Either way, KoF peeps have no reason to miss out this coming event since it's in Cali, the scene is there, and the $ should still be much more than what you could get at a FGC tourney for KoF.

(._.)

Banned
twitch.tv is the most laggy piece of shit ever. Every time I go on there my browser borderline crashes. Oddly it doesn't do that when I'm on TL and watching a stream.

Top Bottom