• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Deadman

Destiny trying to prove that lower league players dont need scouting or good builds or anything, just mechanics will always win the day.

Loses to bronze leaguer because he didnt scout the cheese.

sogood.gif

Edit: Destiny was trying to 4 gate too lolz

(._.)

Banned
Destiny trying to prove that lower league players dont need scouting or good builds or anything, just mechanics will always win the day.

sogood.gif

You need to scout in lower league and use relevant builds since your mechanics, macro and game sense hasn't developed yet. I've noticed a lot of really good SC2 players are horrible teachers and don't understand how to teach SC in a way so that beginners learn. I was in bronze and when I started scouting and following a build I starting rising in leagues.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

sogood.gif

i neeeeeeed to see this. Will vods be up?

The rumor is that the canon's who run EVO(biggest fighting game tournament every year) may have some kinda deal worked with them for Capcom fighters, and someone else mentioned something like IPL got SFxT or some shit for later on? Who knows, it's dumb I agree.

Granted the fighting game community had 4 weeks ina dvance to know about this MLG shit, and were told months ahead of time for NCR for the FGC to show up to which has been going on for a while now, so people are definitely going to show up to the established thing.

Either way, KoF peeps have no reason to miss out this coming event since it's in Cali, the scene is there, and the $ should still be much more than what you could get at a FGC tourney for KoF.

Not remotely surprised that Mr. Wizard has shady backroom dealings with Capcom.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, I should watch Destiny more :D I like this guy!

5nllW.png

zargle

twitch.tv is the most laggy piece of shit ever. Every time I go on there my browser borderline crashes. Oddly it doesn't do that when I'm on TL and watching a stream.

In this vein, does anyone know why I can't watch streams in chrome, but Firefox works fine? I think it happens to both twitch and ownd.

Yoshichan

Okay, don't watch Destiny if you want to get better. What a terrible "coach" :lol

Yoshichan

God, I LOVE this guy!

Yoshichan

Dragon is hilariously informative, Destiny is just hilariously stupid :lol They're different!

Yoshichan

So he got to platinum with just mass queens. Proof that mechanics > everything else in lower leagues

Yoshichan

He's going through (old) gold league replays and bashing the living crap out of them :lol

Yoshichan

Protoss is stopping him from leveling up, I don't blame him! :3

Yoshichan

Nah, no need to get those mechanics to a pro level. Mass queens should work with decent skill.

Yoshichan

He's implying that you need to perfect your mechanics on one base before trying to go beyond that!

Watching dragon stream and listen to the chateau song from the matrix is awesome (one of my favourite songs). It's nice to not have to mute the stream i'm listening to for once though i know it won't last long.

He is also trying to emphasize that you should only do one base play.

Now that i can do.

Yoshichan

Haha, you're such a troll

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

I love rocks, they're good target practice when I'm bored.

Top Bottom