• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
zB8wc.png

People like me splinter and scogoth bronze leaguing it up apparently.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
zB8wc.png

People like me splinter and scogoth bronze leaguing it up apparently.
It was entertaining.

I watched some Code S games, then watched 2 in Korean. Korean obs is so fucking good. Production is better, actual player face cuts, and better zoom ins.
Way more response and emotion from the casters.

Hero vs Curious Game 1 felt entirely different. A lot more action going on.
I saw two 3rd denials, roach burrow, and better reveals on tech/upgrades.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
No, I'm talking to fanboi. I can PM u on here in the morning. I know blizzard employees post in this thread regularly so I'm not risking it.

oh i knew that :)

i dont need to know anything fancy! I just wanted to know if theyre gaffers or if theyre just strangers lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
cross posting from ausgaf, as I know some of you know about these things

anyone able to help a brother out.

I cant get me1 to run :( i click launch and just nothing happens

my drivers are all up to date. BUT something strange is going on

some places (such sas the mass effect 1 config options) list my graphics card as "Intel(R) HD Graphics Family"

but my grpahics card is Nvidia geforce GT 540M

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So why didn't anyone wake me up and tell me MKP streamed 2 hours ago?

Thanks, GAF.

some places (such sas the mass effect 1 config options) list my graphics card as "Intel(R) HD Graphics Family"

Your issue is that your onboard video is being picked up over your nVidia card. Intel integrated cards are crap, which is likely why it won't run. Why this is happening? Fuck if I know. Try disabling your Intel graphics.

Edit: I should warn you that if your computer is using the Intel over your nVidia then disabling it will cause you more problems.

scogoth

plug your monitor into the ports on your graphics card NOT your motherboard.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why doesn't he stream on twitch? I never go to that owned site so I watch Dragon and ForGG instead.
own3d is better than Twitch man, you should give it a chance. 1080p+ looks ridiculous on own3d... 1080p on Twitch looks like 480p lol

Yoshichan

Stop watching shitty streams. 1080p is just a resolution.
Yes and I have eyes of my own, I can decide what looks the best. Twitch's never looked even remotely close to some streams on own3d.

zargle

I watched some Code S games, then watched 2 in Korean. Korean obs is so fucking good. Production is better, actual player face cuts, and better zoom ins.
Way more response and emotion from the casters.

I might try this next time with the B-team casters. Because eww.

ive played more sc2 in the last week than the last month.

Weirdly, I have as well. Must be something going around.

Yoshichan

Thank you NiX, what would I do without you ♥

Top Bottom