• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How the holy Christ did he win that? One base vs two base toss, failed his all-in push twice, then lifted his orbital to the gold and started winning. Like, what the heck? I love you so much, you are perfect at everything you do.

cdyhybrid

How the holy Christ did he win that? One base vs two base toss, failed his all-in push twice, then lifted his orbital to the gold and started winning. Like, what the heck? I love you so much, you are perfect at everything you do.
Except winning GSL. Trololololol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Except winning GSL. Trololololol

mkpcry2.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Too obvious. 3/10

Yoshichan

MorroW needs to learn respect where respect is due

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Let's talk history.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Losira with dat bm play. Never liked him.

Yoshichan

DESTINY STREAMING

SORRY FOXER

Yoshichan

:( Would you do that to me if we'd ever meet someday?

On another note, shows over folks. Foxer stream is down :(

Yoshichan

yoshichan who are you in the neogaf chat channel in sc2?
I'm one of those few people who never joins chat channels because I don't want Blizzard to think that everyone's happy with the choice they went for with Bnet 2.0.

Bnet 2.0 should've been like Steam. A 20mb program, runs in the background, with chat channels and if you want to join your friends in a game (be it WoW, D3 or SC2), it'll only be two clicks away.

edit: Corran you'll hurt me if I ask the name of that lady, right? I know she's from like, New Genesis or whatever it's called ._.

Deadly

I'm one of those few people who never joins chat channels because I don't want Blizzard to think that everyone's happy with the choice they went for with Bnet 2.0.

Bnet 2.0 should've been like Steam. A 20mb program, runs in the background, with chat channels and if you want to join your friends in a game (be it WoW, D3 or SC2), it'll only be two clicks away.

edit: Corran you'll hurt me if I ask the name of that lady, right? I know she's from like, New Genesis or whatever it's called ._.
It's Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Totally agreed about Steam.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

It's fascinating how beard grows.

Now I'm depressed.

Seronei

OK I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS ANGRY PLAYING A GAME BEFORE.

I'm embarassed how angry I am, death threats to my opponent etc. How can someone play like that? It's not even funny.

This game isn't healthy for me lol.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom