• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

iE1ZL.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
xSisSleep is sooo cute ♥

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm who is Annaprosser?

Holden

And why do you need the commercial license?

stream delay + commercial is pretty nice since they don't work well with twitch/owned (i think?)

but i'm not gonna buy it since i don't stream. Kinda worried for small streamers like corran or anybody else who use the nice features of xsplit.

But i suppose corran will buy it :/

Yoshichan

Come on, why is no one streaming?!

Yoshichan

Did you just realize that you mentioned three zergs in a row? Come on now... we know that Destiny is the only entertaining zerg out there.

Yoshichan

The only non-zerg streams that I enjoy are BoxeR, MKP and Naniwa.

To each their own :)
Yeah :3 I guess I'll watch Sleep, I like him!

Yoshichan

Surely, Illusioncss should win this engagement, right?

Not on Blizzards watch! I guess that ghost should've done some EMP-action and siege tanks should've been split up, but still... look at the amount of sieged up tanks. Nothing should ever be able to roflstomp through that. Nothing (hence their non-existent mobility). Why is mech so fucking boring and terrible (in 2/3 matchups) in this game?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wait, I thought Disgaea 3 was coming out soon, is that Disgaea 4? Nevermind...I'm just dumb, dumb, dumb.

Can you tell I've only played the first one?
Disgaea 3 port is coming out to the vita soon. But that would be a bitch to capture as it has no video out. 4 came out last year.

Yoshichan

Spl1nter

I wonder how many more games I have to lose on ladder to place silver after restart. Its getting harder to lose games as there are more terrans in the lower leagues and my worker rush is extremely effective against them.

scogoth

I wonder how many more games I have to lose on ladder to place silver after restart. Its getting harder to lose games as there are more terrans in the lower leagues and my worker rush is extremely effective against them.

Attack your own base like I do

Top Bottom