• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nohar... oh God. :_: You have no idea what I would do to you right now...

Nohar

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Nohar, I don't blame you! I totally thought the same!

I just compared a wonderfully skilled Korean Player with Justin Bieber... I feel ashamed ;_; (though, really, between the lips and the glasses and the hair and the hood, I really thought it was JB).

Hum... Don't eat me... Please ? Pretty please ? With sugar on the top ?

zargle

Working off of this...
mkpyoshi1.jpg

And adding in this....

Our logical next step is....

frickin_lasers.jpg

Look out Nohar! Look out! There's sharks on SC2 maps now! He's got all he needs!

zargle

TLPD ranking is based on ELO. It does mean something, since ELO is based on the ranking of the opponents you beat.

That person could be an emerging player making splashes in small online tournaments.

Ive heard his name before somewhere, but I couldn't tell you where...and looking at his stats, he is racking up the online wins.

Zzoram

Justin Bieber deserves to be thrown into a pit and to be eaten by radioactives dinosaurs (or Yoshis, though I fear they may have stomach-aches as a result).

So, between EU and NA, it seems to depend, though everyone seems to agree that KR > all. Geez, this is a nation of video-game teenagers monsters.

Edition : The dude on the pic isn't Justin B. ? My mistake I guess, I thought it was him... Her... It... Whatev'.

You thought that a Korean guy was Justin Bieber?

Zzoram

LiveZerg has terrible ZvT but he's got pretty good ZvZ and keeps beating big name Zergs online, which is probably how his ELO got so high.

Nohar

You thought that a Korean guy was Justin Bieber?

Honest mistake, really... I thought it was a photoshoped picture of JB with esports.

... Though now that I think about it, it didn't make any sense...

... I need to hide somewhere.

Edit : There are sharks in SC2 Maps now ?!... Oh gosh.
Edit² : ... What the heck is this picture of Yoshi and MKP... It's... Weird. And disturbing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Honest mistake, really... I thought it was a photoshoped picture of JB with esports.

... Though now that I think about it, it didn't make any sense...

... I need to hide somewhere.

Edit : There are sharks in SC2 Maps now ?!... Oh gosh.

quick, run to ponyGAF! you'll be safe there!

hehehe...

Nohar

quick, run to ponyGAF! you'll be safe there!

hehehe...

There is a ponyGAF ? Sweet ! I'm a brony :D Though banelings are cuter creatures for sure.
Edit : @cdyhybrid : Don't worry, I won't post any pony pictures here. I'm clumsy, but I'm civilized.
Edit² : Why do I have the feeling that I just unleash the fury of an hurricane ?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I was about to calm down... then I saw Nohar post again...

Combine my rage with the high fever I have and you've got a deadly combination...

Zzoram

I can't wait to get playing Season 7 but I have two weeks of exams coming up then I have to move to a small town, assuming I can even find a place to rent.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
TLPD ranking is based on ELO. It does mean something, since ELO is based on the ranking of the opponents you beat.

That person could be an emerging player making splashes in small online tournaments.

I cant take it seriously as an accurate rating. Sorry. When it constantly has certain people as top ranking people because they do alot of random online tournaments over others I dont care. I love TaeJa but #1 over MKP/MMA/DRG? ya no.

zlatko

Banned
That biebs comment made me grin like a jack ass at work.

You know that .gif where the two girls cover their mouths in shock and awe, and then the guy behind them just does that awesome cheesy grin? 1:1 on what I did haha.

Nohar

Sorry about the confusion once again ^_^ I just hope that Yoshi won't go IdrA on me (you know, with all the rage comments and stuff... Nice title by the way).

Yoshichan

Nohar, normally I wouldn't forgive what you did... but for the sake of our people, our land, I shall spare your dignity - along with your head. So instead, let us start from the beginning, shall we?

My name is Yoshi, I like MKP (a lot). You will hear me say Foxer when I'm talking about MKP because that's his real nickname.

scogoth

Nohar, normally I wouldn't forgive what you did... but for the sake of our people, our land, I shall spare your dignity - along with your head. So instead, let us start from the beginning, shall we?

My name is Yoshi, I like MKP. You will hear me say Foxer when I'm talking about MKP because that's his real nickname.

I thought he was foxer because he was so terrible nobody wanted to deface boxers name.

Nohar

So instead, let us start from the beginning, shall we?

My name is Yoshi, I like MKP (a lot). You will hear me say Foxer when I'm talking about MKP because that's his real nickname.

Hello, I'm Nohar. I'm more of a TLO fan (partly because of his beard - too bad he had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... I hope he's ok now), though I did follow a little the MLG Winter Championship, and I have to admit that MKP was great. Didn't know about this Foxer nickname. Good to know, I guess.

(._.)

Banned
Played 2 games. Lost both but I was ahead at least once during each game. Lost to a Zerg which I was leading most of the game. Had a really poor engagement which costed me the game. Both were plat too. ughh I'm so close to plat but my poor middle game macro is holding me back.

Zzoram

MarineKing's history:

Boxer on ladder in beta, was #1 rank
GSL Open Season Qualifier - showed up as EllenPage
GSL Open Season - played as Boxer but people called him Foxer since he was "fake Boxer"
Changed name to MarineKing after his famous splitting against banelings against Kyrix

He never used the name Foxer, foreigners just dubbed him that. He only used Boxer, EllenPage, and MarineKing.

Yoshichan

What's wrong with Panda posting on Reddit? :3

Paches

Just played a couple ladder games on the new maps (Metropolis and Daybreak) and damn I feel like I already know them inside and out due to watching tons of pro matches on them. I play Terran and I have all the positions down pat, where to flank, etc... Played against 2 zergs and eventually won in the late late game against infestor/broodlords. This season is going to rock with the new map line up.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
3 Gate a terran due to punishing the fact i have probe still in his main to build a pylon. He calls me 4 gate newb as he was proceeding to 1-1-1 me.... :(

Top Bottom