• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
^ mescalineyes has always been a tad insane.
He's always been avarage-joe in my world so this came out of nowhere... thank god I'll never hear from him anymore :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
desRow vs Penguin right now, the long awaited battle :D (Maximusblacks stream)

Yoshichan

Can't believe Penguin won that... though he did get one helluva surround and that changed the game completely.

Yoshichan

desRow says the reason he lost was because he saved his mineral for colossi from double robo (and the second robo was delayed). That's a legit answer.

Yoshichan

Sour! :(

Anyway, it's time for some fun! This:

xvqCW.jpg

+ coaching :D It can't get any better than this!

Yoshichan

whose coaching you?
and dont eat your cat man, thats fucked up.
Just some random in my town :D

I AM YOSHI, I EAT ANYTHING I WANT >:O

zlatko

Banned
What are you good at?

"Well I am a great micro manager and getting everyone in the correct places in the correct times. Sometimes you need to push or pull your people when needed. I also believe my macro economics abilities are amazing. I can maximize the profits to near perfect amounts all while expanding our organization into new heights.

And here is the kicker, I can do both at the same time."

How do you deal with frustration at this?

"I break keyboards from time to time."

(._.)

Banned
I just played a really fun macro game. I was getting so nerves and my hands were freezing up but when I took my 3rd and really started macroing to 200 I started feeling really good. Best game I have ever played on ladder probably :blush:

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
free wins sound nice to me.
When you win you want to believe you beat an opponent of equal skill and intelligence.

I dont like getting free wins since I don't feel an amazing sense of accomplishment that comes with beating a player of equal or greater skill.

zlatko

Banned
So since SC2 Gaf is filled with the most awesome of geeks, which of you here are going to possibly venturing into KOTOR MMO?

I might jump in on January, and was wondering if you guys here will be going to the same GAF server as the rest, and sides as such. End game with Yoshi rage on mumble would be glorious as Panda tells us why X class is imba compared to his class in PvP. xD

So since SC2 Gaf is filled with the most awesome of geeks, which of you here are going to possibly venturing into KOTOR MMO?

I might jump in on January, and was wondering if you guys here will be going to the same GAF server as the rest, and sides as such. End game with Yoshi rage on mumble would be glorious as Panda tells us why X class is imba compared to his class in PvP. xD

lol @ KOTOR MMO, but I'm considering it. I keep going back and forth as to whether I want to play it or not.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Star wars is for nerds! pfft!

Im re-installing sc2 as we speak.
Dont be sad your country's only hockey player is out again.

Top Bottom