• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

BigAT

So since SC2 Gaf is filled with the most awesome of geeks, which of you here are going to possibly venturing into KOTOR MMO?

I might jump in on January, and was wondering if you guys here will be going to the same GAF server as the rest, and sides as such. End game with Yoshi rage on mumble would be glorious as Panda tells us why X class is imba compared to his class in PvP. xD

I played in one of the last weekend betas and was unimpressed with it, to the point I cancelled my pre-order. It's definitely a solidly made MMO, but it doesn't do anything really better than current games, certainly not enough to draw me in to an MMO right now.

Pollux

I played in one of the last weekend betas and was unimpressed with it, to the point I cancelled my pre-order. It's definitely a solidly made MMO, but it doesn't do anything really better than current games, certainly not enough to draw me in to an MMO right now.

I'll play it when and if it comes to Mac.

Other than that...anyone wanna play a match tonight sometime? I'm terrible but it would be nice to play a friendly match against a real person.

fanboi

Banned
Im re-installing sc2 as we speak.

tumblr_lsbtavHJlv1qe11kdo1_400.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My man, zlatko... sorry to inform you that I'm not going to play SW :(

And why the fuck did I have 111 SCVs this game I just played?

zlatko

Banned

That's a shame to hear. :( Maybe I'll just save my money for FF13-2 then, and try Star Wars at a later date with a free weekend or a buddy pass or something.

@Yoshi : I would've thought you'd be trying out since you like WoW, and this seems to be in the same veins with just enough to differentiate itself from being a complete clone, that you'd have fun. Oh wells.

HoTS needs to hurry itself up. Or Diablo 3. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
UcUrc.jpg

Fuck yeah :D (fourth account)... btw, it's not "a qualification match" if it's 5 matches :p Silly Blizzard!

Yoshichan

KEEEEEEP MAKING SCVs!!!!!!!!!!!! don't question it just do it.
Ok, I promise :(
@Yoshi : I would've thought you'd be trying out since you like WoW, and this seems to be in the same veins with just enough to differentiate itself from being a complete clone, that you'd have fun. Oh wells.
I love WoW so much that I can't find myself playing another MMO unfortunately :( And I can't leave my WoW-achievements!
I did that over a year ago. LTTP
LTTP? I created that party, that's my fourth account I just got it on, bro :p

Yoshichan

Day9 should just give all his minerals to Artosis.

gg

Yoshichan

Is it just me or often when you watch a korean stream the sound is really strange, almost like its underwater?
You're talking about the oGsForGG in particular, right? :D

jasonng

I plan to 1v1 your swedish ass and win in my first game back.

What race should I play? Not having played for 6-7 months I will be basically relearning the game.

We still need solid Terran players, homeslice. Awesome is already switching to Zerg and we're putting too much pressure on WedgeX.

Spl1nter

We still need solid Terran players, homeslice. Awesome is already switching to Zerg and we're putting too much pressure on WedgeX.

Back to terran I guess it is. I plan to play on Wednesday gaf night (that is still happening right?). Just dipping my feet right now and then I plan to start playing in January.

(._.)

Banned
Ok, question...

When will I know I'm ready to attack? I just had a 50+ supply over another protoss but lost because I attacked into his cannon'd natural. Should I wait till I make something like colossus to range attack the cannons?

I need to stop trying to end games early. I would have won if I took a 3rd and controlled the map with my 3k army (he had like 800 mineral army when I tried to end it)

zargle

Day9 is the wild card here. If he really hit grandmaster with all 3 races then he's better then the other guys lol.

And he plays more team games than the other guys, albeit silly games like monobattles, with his subscribers. But then again, who knows what game type InControl has been playing the most?

Trickster

Ok, question...

When will I know I'm ready to attack? I just had a 50+ supply over another protoss but lost because I attacked into his cannon'd natural. Should I wait till I make something like colossus to range attack the cannons?

I need to stop trying to end games early. I would have won if I took a 3rd and controlled the map with my 3k army (he had like 800 mineral army when I tried to end it)

He must have had a ton of cannons if you lost that.

Top Bottom