• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, so if they cheese, it's okay to bm them, but if they're bm it's not okay? I just don't get you Yoshi
If they fail with a cheese and they don't gg, then they deserve to be gg'd back outside of the game.

If you've had a big ass macro game and the guy doesn't gg, then you shouldn't be gg'ing him outside of the game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
If someone punches you, you punch them back. You dont stand up for yourself you are a little bitch
That makes you a sad individual, and I'm not joking. I feel sorry for you.
yoshi vs splinter bo5 casted by haz

lets fucking go.
Leave SC out of this, this has to do with Spl1nters terrible way of handling situations irl.

Snowman

If they fail with a cheese and they don't gg, then they deserve to be gg'd back outside of the game.

If you've had a big ass macro game and the guy doesn't gg, then you shouldn't be gg'ing him outside of the game.

Okay then, it just makes me sad sometimes when I beat someone pretty fairly and I don't get my gg, I type "gg wp" every single game I lose so it's not like i'm being hypocritical.

Also, Deadman, I'd totally watch that.

Spl1nter

It's sad to use muscle against muscle. I've stopped multiple fights (both my own and friends) with words.

edit: nevermind.

There is a difference between stopping a fight and getting punched in the face. Once again, your analogy this whole time has been horrible. Also the idea that its sad to use muscle against muscle lol, what world do you live in.

Here is a proper analogy. After a soccer game you shake hands. You win and your opponent doesnt shake your hand so you go up to him say good game and offer your hand or something along those lines.

Yoshichan

There is a difference between stopping a fight and getting punched in the face. Once again, your analogy this whole time has been horrible.
Does it matter if you've been punched in the face or not? I still wouldn't punch the person back. Is he trying to kill me? That's different. Is it a fight because of bullshit? Talk yourself out of it.

You just need to realize that your way of handling situations is different than my way.
Also the idea that its sad to use muscle against muscle lol, what world do you live in.
:lol now I'm starting to get it why people hate on Canada so much.

Spl1nter

Does it matter if you've been punched in the face or not? I still wouldn't punch the person back. Is he trying to kill me? That's different. Is it a fight because of bullshit? Talk yourself out of it.

You just need to realize that your way of handling situations is different than my way.

This is why your analogy sucks.

:lol now I'm starting to get it why people hate on Canada so much.

And now you sound like an idiot lol.

Yoshichan

Whatever, this is getting out of hand.

Hellions needs to be nerfed, anyone else agree?

Yoshichan

They're good against almost everything early on, there's barely any risk in having them, they have mutalisk map control but on ground and one lucky burst can completely win you the game, etc etc.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Whatever, this is getting out of hand.

Hellions needs to be nerfed, anyone else agree?

No.

They're good against almost everything early on, there's barely any risk in having them, they have mutalisk map control but on ground and one lucky burst can completely win you the game, etc etc.

They're only good against Lings, Blings, Zealots, and Marines. Using Helions against any other unit and winning means that you're probably crushing face anyway.

Deadman

Even though it was pretty op i miss the old blue flame where the hellions were chasing the drones and you knew if they caught up 20 drones would die instantly. It was exciting.

Of course i only watch and dont play, so i never got the downside to them being op.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Even though it was pretty op i miss the old blue flame where the hellions were chasing the drones and you knew if they caught up 20 drones would die instantly. It was exciting.

Of course i only watch and dont play, so i never got the downside to them being op.

ijZkz3yxJNdUF.gif

Zzoram

NASL Season 3 starting today. Games are a mixture of live and replays. All group stage series carry a $150 prize to hopefully reduce no-shows.

Mr.Bitter and Rotterdam casting today.

Jeez the match making is weird. I ran into some weird dudes in diamond, including a one base Col all in and a super later Hellion/Marader harass.

Yoshichan

Wait! Can the Tempest shoot down too? Is it splash when it shoots down?

Top Bottom