• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

nilbog21

Banned
So, anyone know where I can watch the GSL finals from a few days ago without paying for it? T_T

edit: how do i do this every time, now i'm going to get banned D:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Keikaku

I never remember ChronicleX insulting anyone... but then again, I never spoke to him that much.

edit: wait, where IS ChronicleX anyway?
He did it all the time. Anyone who disagreed with him was a shitty scrub, deserving only of the worst sort of name calling. He never left a discussion without saying something insulting to someone. After the "shit eating jester" comment, I PMed a mod and linked the post. He got permabanned for that I believe.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He did it all the time. Anyone who disagreed with him was a shitty scrub, deserving only of the worst sort of name calling. He never left a discussion without saying something insulting to someone. After the "shit eating jester" comment, I PMed a mod and linked the post. He got permabanned for that I believe.
W...wow. I'm glad I forgot about that then. If he had insulted me, I would've brought chaos to this thread. Rage + rage = RAGE.

2-0 Jeff... first 4gate vs 4gate... now Jeff cheesed her 2 proxy gate :lol

Yoshichan

lol and Jeff decides to let her win one game by using immortal drops...

Yoshichan

I AM BATMAN!

</Jim Carrey>

Yoshichan

$10 to see the best finals of all time. Do it.

Yoshichan

I dislike how Maximusblack let her win 3 games (best of 7) just because she's a lady... I would've 4gated her every single time and do 4-0.

ksan

Holy shit, just came back from the worst dota 2 game ever, procceeded to play two ladder games, totally in the mindset that "ITS ONLY MY FAULT IF I LOSE".
Seems that my skills are still intact, 2 zvzs, both guys raged without gg

it was NA though </trololol>

Yoshichan

dark templars

derp

herp

ksan

so happy for dimaga, he just qualified for IEM ukraine :))
probably means a lot for him

edit: take, bitter and rotterdam are total ballers for casting like 24 hours in 2 days (or was it more?)
dark templars

derp

herp

if you're getting frustrated, just think about YOSHI'S ISLAND! If that doesn't make you happy, nothing does!

Yoshichan

if you're getting frustrated, just think about YOSHI'S ISLAND! If that doesn't make you happy, nothing does!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6afS8Hwfx3g

&#9829; I melt when I hear this... this is what I live for. This is my song. I have it as my waking-alarm, my ring signal, and when I get text message it's the Yoshi-jump sound :D &#9829;

Yoshichan

WedgeX

Banned
I've gone on a 35 game losing streak. What does that make me : (

It makes you a

Icriedatsadmoviesdoesthismakemeacock_ee729b48bb6bc0e8d1f2c84f963f097b.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Replied to your post in that GOTY thread Yoshi.

Invest more time into UMvC3 alongside your SC2. Dat Nova <3

Maybe he prefers to support sc2 over marvel because of true #esports!

jk :p Im just salty Im gonna lose out of my fantasy playoffs ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oh my magical marshmallow moon mare...

lets just hope the kid is crazy too, we don't need more koreans trying for code S.

Top Bottom