• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Thanks. Just found out myself, heh. Bought the $15 season pass. As much as I'd like mobile and GSTL, I think I'll start here until I know I'll maintain interest.

That's the best option and the one I was gonna recommended for you. Feel this season out and see how it goes before jumping in deep and being stuck with a year long pass.

I got the same thing since I don't own a smart phone and korean commentary is a novelty at best, the GSL light year deal is not worth it as well since it's only saves you $1 per season, and I'd rather have the ability to pull out if I see something I don't like in stream or quality rather than saving a buck and being stuck with it for a year.

TheExodu5

Banned
That's the best option and the one I was gonna recommended for you. Feel this season out and see how it goes before jumping in deep and being stuck with a year long pass.

I got the same thing since I don't own a smart phone and korean commentary is a novelty at best, the GSL light year deal is not worth it as well since it's only saves you $1 per season, and I'd rather have the ability to pull out if I see something I don't like in stream or quality rather than saving a buck and being stuck with it for a year.

Yeah, that was kind of my reasoning.

Sorry for shitting up this thread with GSL...didn't realize there was a separate thread for it.

jasonng

Finally feel comfortable with my zvz and zvt so I decided to ladder. I get two zvp matches and get stomped by complete scrubs. It never ends.

ultron87

Can anyone recommend a good gaming headset? I'm tired of my combining my super old headset where only the microphone works with earbuds.

I'm willing to get something fairly expensive if it has good sound quality to make it worth it.

Can anyone recommend a good gaming headset? I'm tired of my combining my super old headset where only the microphone works with earbuds.

I'm willing to get something fairly expensive if it has good sound quality to make it worth it.

I have a hard time suggesting a "gaming" headset to anyone. You're almost always going to get a better setup by buying nice headphones and a fairly inexpensive microphone. How much are you looking to spend?

zoukka

Please try to "try on" some headsets before buying them. A headset that is perfect for someone, might feel like a medieval torture rack for you.

Yeah, that was kind of my reasoning.

Sorry for shitting up this thread with GSL...didn't realize there was a separate thread for it.

Your questions were at least SC 2 related, that's more than what can be said on the random topics that derail this balance whining OT.

jasonng

AND it's official! I have lost to literally everything including a 4gate. 20+ ladder games played and I have not won a single one.

jasonng

Just poor decision making. I'm in a completely different mindset when I ladder and I don't know how to turn that off. Fuck it, gold here I come!

Deadly

Which post of Yoshi's in that thread got him banned? I couldn't see any ban worthy. :(
They were basically shitting on eachother over and over again. Duckroll warned him he didn't want yoshi to "break his fingers" which was pretty much a warning that he'd get banned if he continued. And he did.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
They were basically shitting on eachother over and over again. Duckroll warned him he didn't want yoshi to "break his fingers" which was pretty much a warning that he'd get banned if he continued. And he did.
Why would he argue so hard against it coming to consoles? They're not taking away your PC version. Who cares? There will be more people enjoying this game now.

Tashi

They were arguing about the control scheme and how it would transition to controllers.
Ahhh I see.

Gonna work on the 111 build today. Should be fun.

Supply depot
Barracks
Refinery
Supply depot
Refinery
Factory
Tech lab
Starport
Switch starport and factory for tech lab
Cloak

Should I be getting maurauders as well as marines.

Holden

God damn.

Hugo ♥

♥ D=

hey everybody :O

Why would he argue so hard against it coming to consoles? They're not taking away your PC version. Who cares? There will be more people enjoying this game now.

LOL ofc they are, look at ME2, batman, etc. Shitty porting. ME2 ported wasn't THAT bad but holy shit batman AA had such a shitty port, couldn't play it. Not a huge fan of spamming space to open up vents;;;;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
gsl open seasons are going to be released for free near the end of the month.

free fruitdealer, free artosis, free bitbybit, free jinro, etc.

Tashi

Yea but those were console games first. Diablo 3 can't be lead console. Makes no difference to me, I won't be playing the game on any platform. I'm just under the assumption that Blizzard is trust worthy and PC fans should have faith. If I'm way off there then I'll shut the fuck up.

Deadly

gsl open seasons are going to be released for free near the end of the month.

free fruitdealer, free artosis, free bitbybit, free jinro, etc.
It should be funny to see what strategies were used back then.
Yea but those were console games first. Diablo 3 can't be lead console. Makes no difference to me, I won't be playing the game on any platform. I'm just under the assumption that Blizzard is trust worthy and PC fans should have faith. If I'm way off there then I'll shut the fuck up.
I'd say you're half right. They're usually a trustworthy company but they've done some sketchy things lately.

Well I haven't noticed the gsl charge on my bank account, so perhaps something weird happened. If I get home from work and it still hasn't been charged/processed, I'll purchase the $15 ticket again and hope to god I don't get double fucking charged.

I watched the first game of Fin v Leenock and oh man, I need to see how this ends.

Top Bottom