• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
At least we know it's not rigged.

Mairu

Because he changed from a humble attitude to a cocky one and doesn't have the wins to back up his attitude change.

When did he have a humble attitude?

I've never liked Huk because he always comes off as a dumb teenager - His twitter is embarrassing. I'll still rally behind the call of the non Koreans though if he's playing in GSL or whatever :|

Huk was never humble. Idra called him out for being an asshole long ago, Tasteless has had dust ups with him, etc. He became huge because he was one of the first non-Koreans to do very well in tough tournaments, he was a GSL staple, etc. I've never liked Huk and always thought his play was one-dimensional, but I couldn't deny that he was very good at what he did, had a personality that attracted fans, etc.

Now Stephano, Naniwa, Scarlett, and other foreigners are doing well against Koreans while Huk is completely irrelevant. He strikes me as someone who, like Idra, seems quite content with the level he is at right now and doesn't truly want to push for greater things. I'm no fanboy of the TL-EG team but seeing Huk yukking it up on the bench as the team got trounced - before and after his stupid loss - was pathetic. You don't act like that on the bench of any professional team in any sport.

a3den

Didn't think I'd enjoy Proleague that much, WoL feels way less imba with this format. That or I'm just a sucker for the dramatic zoom on players faces during the action.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who gives a shit about WoL

Yoshichan

I mean ...like...maybe because its a WoL thread? Maybe...?
... it's not like we're not going to continue in this thread (or OT6) when HotS is released anyway.

Yoshichan

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification :)

a3den

Wait... How did I miss this?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7415462759

They can't be serious.

I just don't understand. How do they nerf it from 9 to 8 in WoL and then somehow think it's a good idea to buff the range higher than it's ever been, and even buff the speed in HotS???

Because they buffed mutas and nerfed infestors to the point where everyone will always go muta in ZvZ, which is really really stupid.

They should nerf both tbh (maybe mutas get the speed bonus as an upgrade) and buff something else, probably hydras because ultralisks are already waaaaaay better.

Mr Swine

Banned
So can someone please explain to me why and when did Terrans ever become the red headed step child? I mean that both Protoss and Zerg can completely kill mech like nothing? So Terrans always go bio in every matchup :(

So can someone please explain to me why and when did Terrans ever become the red headed step child? I mean that both Protoss and Zerg can completely kill mech like nothing? So Terrans always go bio in every matchup :(

At the pro level mech is viable in 2 matchups (TvZ and TvT) in fact i think some people would say it's superior in both. In TvP it's only situational and mostly based around 1-2 base allins.

At your level though it's easily viable in every matchup (as is sky terran) so i don't know why you're worried.

At the pro level mech is viable in 2 matchups (TvZ and TvT) in fact i think some people would say it's superior in both. In TvP it's only situational and mostly based around 1-2 base allins.

At your level though it's easily viable in every matchup (as is sky terran) so i don't know why you're worried.

Pretty much this, mech will be even more viable TvP when HOTS comes out.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification :)

ula22.gif

Vaporak

Playing HotS beta and only getting matched up against baddies; it's like the match maker is trying to tell me something. ;_;

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

It's okay I've got your back Holden. I'm on the phone with his wife right now, I'm telling her everything!

Vaporak

Damn HotS is still slow ingame -.-

Oh well, at least I had 170 APM with protoss while being on a phone :D

I think I know what you're talking about. I've played a few dozen games and one of them was running at super slow speed. Doesn't seem to be very common though, hopefully it gets fixed up soon though.

Yoshichan

Happy New Year from Sweden!

fanboi

Banned
Are you drunk, friend :D?

No, just some wine home with My family only. Awesome.

Then having sex while we come at the same time as new year is here and rockets and shit blow in The background while lightning up our bed room in different colours... Magicall.

Then Holden came in and ruin it all.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Happy new year jerks. I know I don't really play this game too much (at all), but I will return when HoTS comes out. Beware my platinum skills.

Top Bottom