• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

you mean EG frathouse.
TB was right after all.
TB was right, look at EG results even against non Koreans and cry more!

Naniwa rarely ventures outside Korea. It's not surprising he'd have some problems due to being rusty on a stage where you have less time to prepare.

Snowman

Meh, Thorzain was in the lair for a few weeks leading up to MLG wasn't he? Huk hasn't been there that much either and he's been getting shit results, not sure your argument holds up :p

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Question:

Let's say I do a play that is made to kill workers (reactor hellion) and clearly it's on a guy with already 2 bases. Now let's say this attack is successful and I've managed to kill 8-10 workers. What should my thinking be next? How I do get further ahead? How do I capitalize on the economic advantage?

Do I go trade armies because they can't build as many units as I can?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Question:

Let's say I do a play that is made to kill workers (reactor hellion) and clearly it's on a guy with already 2 bases. Now let's say this attack is successful and I've managed to kill 8-10 workers. What should my thinking be next? How I do get further ahead? How do I capitalize on the economic advantage?

Do I go trade armies because they can't build as many units as I can?

Did you expand off of reactor hellions?

marcurius

SBJdl.jpg
Epic creep spread.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So basically, he's admitting that protoss is broken and that we have to play an unfinished game for yet another 12 months. Minimum.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But the people loves InControl I think... he was good when Thorzain won!

Yoshichan

I can't sit though that shit, is there a short summary?
Since you've been helping me out a lot lately, I took the chance and made a short summary of the video.

c2bWi.jpg

rcYQO.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That 3rd game between thorzain and sortof was very back and forth. I like the way they show the vetoes in this tournament.

Tal Darim gets vetoed everytime. I wouldn't waste a veto because the other guy definitely will.

StayDead

Grubby and Apollo really make a good casting team. Never expected this.

Only tuned in for the finals as I didn't know WCS was even on.

Yoshichan

I was in Stockholm today and completely forgot about the SC2 tournament... oh well.

Snowman

Just played 2 games in a row against the same masters terran on ladder.. Lost the first game in the most standard macro game imaginable, then in the 2nd game won with that quick 3 base huge 8 gate timing that i've seen some gsl protosses do (never tried it myself before) felt pretty good.

Pretty cool series between Soulkey and Taeja just now. Both games Soulkey got well on top but lost due to silly errors (plus in game 1 he kinda fell apart in the late game). Still pretty impressive play, considering how long they have been playing BW he wouldn't have looked out of place in code S imo.

Also just for hazaro he actually split his banelings in some of the attacks!

Yoshichan

Oh wow, happy birthday panda :3!

Top Bottom