• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Unlike her, I am Yoshi. I don't take a mere costume on me and pretend that I am Yoshi!

I guess I'll upload a picture eventually...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
if you live in the greater toronto area and you are not going to nasl3 without good reason, i will never play with you again.

TheCrow

ibtAxONoo3ALu7.jpg
Yoshi, you jelly? :p

I'm having trouble patching with 1.4.3 on my new setup. I get the infinite loop of it telling me I need to patch. Doing some more reading today I stumbled upon that Starcraft 2/Battle.net doesn't work on AT&T U-Verse. WTF? I can't download the patch manually or through the game. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Happy 4th of July guys!

(assuming you celebrate it) :)

I'm having trouble patching with 1.4.3 on my new setup. I get the infinite loop of it telling me I need to patch. Doing some more reading today I stumbled upon that Starcraft 2/Battle.net doesn't work on AT&T U-Verse. WTF? I can't download the patch manually or through the game. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

here ya go buddy =D

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-patch-mirror-and-information

EDIT: oops I just read you cant download it manually.

here is a non att link this should work assuming you are in the US

http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesuite.net/starcraftII/1.4.3/sc2-1.4.3-enUS.exe

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just won a 56 minute match against a Zerg. That guy sucked so fucking bad but I kept getting beat by his Banelings. I fuckin hate banelings! It got scrappy towards the end and I decided to just get mass marines and tanks and I ended up starving him out and winning. I played like shit.

TheCrow

He looks like a giant compared to you.
That's what happens when you're 5'4. His picture with my sister, who is barely 5 foot, is hilarious. The top of her head reaches his shoulder. MKP had a big smile when she asked him for the picture.

Edit: someone post that yoshi image. Maybe I can insert yoshi in place of my sister.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sigh. Whatever. I'm happy for you Crow.

Yoshichan

No, really. I really mean it, grats Crow..

Yoshichan

Well yeah you know I'm getting used to this by now, so I get to train how to react a lot!

Yoshichan

Why was he hugging MC (?) anyway?

edit: and why does MC look bothered by the hug :lol?

Yoshichan

Oh, okay thanks :)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why was he hugging MC (?) anyway?

edit: and why does MC look bothered by the hug :lol?

MKP hugs everyone, back at MLG anytime I saw him not playing he was basically attached to another Korean.

hoverX

if you live in the greater toronto area and you are not going to nasl3 without good reason, i will never play with you again.

I found out about this a few days after making plans to go up to my cottage with friends... Can't switch the date unfortunately.

I'll just use some of my 32 paid vacation days and enjoy myself watching naniwa win gsl.
problem amrika?[img][/QUOTE]

Naniwa! Hopefully he can make ro4. A step closer with each season. Am I correct in saying by making ro8 secures him a code s spot next season?

May as well join in on this. Slightly out dated pic. I'm a neat freak...
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/metal_dance12000/SAM_0859.jpg

Changes: now have Ducky shine keyboard, steel series sensei mouse, 24" samsung led monitor.

J2d

Naniwa! Hopefully he can make ro4. A step closer with each season. Am I correct in saying by making ro8 secures him a code s spot next season?
You are correct, and hopefully he makes the finals, having jinro as the biggest accomplishment in the gsl is a taint to all foreigners. I'll upload my setup soon, all these "battlestations" is making me uncomfortable...

You are correct, and hopefully he makes the finals, having jinro as the biggest accomplishment in the gsl is a taint to all foreigners. I'll upload my setup soon, all these "battlestations" is making me uncomfortable...

Well obviously I hope that too but making ro4 will be a huge accomplishment.

Going to be a long awesome night when I get home. Nestea live then catching up on last nights games.

Edit:

This way tastosis can miss both finals in one go, nice.
Wait, what?

Top Bottom