• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

SOON™

there will be 750 contest winners, with entries from once a day there were about 25~ active contest days.

I did it over 4 accounts. I guesstimated the amount of entries to be about 5000~ I would guess about 2000~ were invalid entries (multiple reviews same day / invalid entry days / invalid reviews with no text)

So thats about 3000 entries. I have about 100 of those. and since they are giving 750 keys away (The same account cant get duplicates) I'd say I have a pretty damn good chance.

Edit: I just reread my post and realized how much of a nerd I am rofl. My bad guys, I'm just obviously excited for HOTS.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
there will be 750 contest winners, with entries from once a day there were about 25~ active contest days.

I did it over 4 accounts. I guesstimated the amount of entries to be about 5000~ I would guess about 2000~ were invalid entries (multiple reviews same day / invalid entry days / invalid reviews with no text)

So thats about 3000 entries. I have about 100 of those. and since they are giving 750 keys away (The same account cant get duplicates) I'd say I have a pretty damn good chance.

Edit: I just reread my post and realized how much of a nerd I am rofl. My bad guys, I'm just obviously excited for HOTS.

dibs on a key if you win on multiple accounts.

Holden

100 entries what the fuck

and u shouldn't get to excited, but w.e do as you wish :D. You might end up like yoshi.

and he might end up with multiple keys.

then who will he have? just trusty panda who believed in him since day one.

I don't think they will be in Key form, they will probably be account based. 2 of the accounts I'm using for the are my brothers who don't play anymore.

But if it's in key form then maybe I'll do I gaf giveaway.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Beta soon? God, I am so pumped. I'm ready to pay $150-200 for a key, if I don't end up getting one.

zlatko

Banned
holy shit LOL

yr1DI.gif

I approve of a lot in this gif. Those shirts are awesome, and MC is a boss nerd as always.

Holden

I don't think they will be in Key form, they will probably be account based. 2 of the accounts I'm using for the are my brothers who don't play anymore.

But if it's in key form then maybe I'll do I gaf giveaway.

i got my WoL beta via key

so i'm sure it's gonna be the same.

mackaveli

I don't play zerg but I'm watching the Nestea vs Kas match right now on metropolis.

How come zerg's don't do drops into the opponent's main with like 3 overlords with a mixture of roaches / lings?

Protoss usually use warp prism's late game and attack at two different sides to do damage.

Terran constantly does drops.

Zerg never does? Do you think this could help or it's a waste of minerals and having to recreate overlords if you lose them?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I don't play zerg but I'm watching the Nestea vs Kas match right now on metropolis.

How come zerg's don't do drops into the opponent's main with like 3 overlords with a mixture of roaches / lings?

Protoss usually use warp prism's late game and attack at two different sides to do damage.

Terran constantly does drops.

Zerg never does? Do you think this could help or it's a waste of minerals and having to recreate overlords if you lose them?

a). you'd have to build roaches
b). zergt units are typically very low ranged, so they cant spit out highly concentrated dps to bust down specific targets or multiple workers.

cases have been made for bane and infestor based drops and drop is, in general, excellent against mech. but vs bio it doesnt really have a home yet.

Haunted

MVP blew up like 10 of Nestea's broodlords with a seeker missile volley earlier today, awesome moment.

Cheering for Kas to make it, although I don't know IEM's modus, with a 2-1 victory he could be out (since Nestea would have the better map win ratio).

Nestea has looked weird all week. In the match against Killer he lost a major lead and wound up losing the first game. The same thing happened in the second game, except he managed to win.

He's playing Kas right now, and in the first game he had a major lead but lost it. And now he's in another long game that he looks like he's about to lose. I think he's tired

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You know youre the first one on the list Yoshi!
You hear that SC2GAF (fanboi)?! I'm loved by someone! I'm NOT lonely!

Yoshichan

:_: *goes back to FFVII* At least my virtual girlfriend still loves me...

Ashhong

I approve of a lot in this gif. Those shirts are awesome, and MC is a boss nerd as always.

I love the look he gives Day9 first. His expressions are hilarious.

Hmm beta soon? I wonder if I can get some keys from the Blizzard exec that I know..

Holden

Vortex cant hit air units, so im not sure how toss is supposed to win vs broodlords lategame PvZ.

Tempest cant be the answer how are you supposed to get vision of that shit?

Ya, but they added the statis thing, but they wont clumb up --, so ya i have no clue how pvz lategame is gonna be balanced lol;

might revert it back to original, dunno

scoobs

Just started watching and I'm sure this has been pointed out but the guy interviewing is from those FPS Doug videos... I forget his name, but the main character dude (not Doug). Guess that series is dead now?

Ya, but they added the statis thing, but they wont clumb up --, so ya i have no clue how pvz lategame is gonna be balanced lol;

might revert it back to original, dunno

Vortex is such a shitty and clumsy way of balancing late game in PvZ anyway. I don't care if this leads to the matchup being unbalanced, hopefully they find a better way balancing the matchup.

Yoshichan

I stream gaf stuff therefore I should be #1 on HotS beta list! ;;
If I get a dublicate then I will give it to, without a single doubt :3

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

I dunno blizz hates me. Not even Diablo 3 beta invite :/
How is that even possible?! I thought Blizzard eventually sent out like 5 million invites :lol

Pretty obvious that it was gonna happen for a long time now.

Also, have fun not winning anything anymore, and good luck with the youtube commercials.

Top Bottom