• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield was a great release, says Bethesda

I'm glad that Starfield broke the spell that Bethesda had on so many people
Fallout and The Elder Scrolls were created by people more creative and intelligent than Todd Howard, so he got to coast off the foundation they created.
Starfield is Todd Howard's dream game that's been in the making for over a decade and it ended up being so underwhelming and forgettable

b0uncyfr0

How did they get away with that 85% opencritic rating?

Its a mid 70's game at best. I remember some fuckery when it was released but someoe please refresh my memory.

Natsuko

Almost as good as Red Fall and Concord ...

Don't forget Minecraft Legends. So successful and popular ... development has already been stopped. :D

This generation is really difficult. Since Forza Horizon 5, there's hardly been anything for me. There's been a few nice things on PC over the last few years, like AoMR. Sometimes I wonder why I bought the Series X at launch. Then I think about my children. They love that thing. To play third party games on it.

JackMcGunns

How did they get away with that 85% opencritic rating?

Its a mid 70's game at best. (IMO) I remember some fuckery when it was released but someoe please refresh my memory.

That's your opinion, in mine it belongs in the 80's no doubt, especially after New Game +

So how did it get mid 80's? Just like every other game that deserves it. You're just looking for confirmation to feed your bias, but you will have trouble finding it without conspiracy theories lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom