• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think he is talking about the hardware incompatibility with the first batch of Madcatz sticks for the PS360. Some PCI usb hubs fix this but I don't know anything about this.

This. Stop thinking about your dinosaur waifus and read next time Munch!

Kriken

Just beat Rise of The Tomb Raider

Playtime: 19 hours
Completion 92%
Thoughts: Solid game, nothing great but it was better than TR2013, didn't think the writing was anything special. Worth my purchase and I enjoyed it overall. Need to figure out what's next though :/

Disconnecting from a ranked match in Street Fighter V does NOT count as a loss.

Saw this earlier, can't wait for 100% win rates /s

Jawmuncher

Just beat Rise of The Tomb Raider

Playtime: 19 hours
Completion 92%
Thoughts: Solid game, nothing great but it was better than TR2013, didn't think the writing was anything special. Worth my purchase and I enjoyed it overall. Need to figure out what's next though :/

RESIDENT EVIL

Whichever one you want that is on Steam.

Nabs

Does anyone know what you need to buy to get a OG ps3 TE stick working on a PC that its incompatible with?

It worked on my old rig but not on my new one. I believe its a usb pci hub or something?

I need to know what to look for when I ask in a computer store or check online. I see alot of old forum posts about it but it never says exactly what the piece you need is.

It's probably because it's always some cheap 10 dollar piece. All I remember is that it needed to have a VIA chip on it. You can search sites like amazon for usb via and the proper things should pop up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Jawmuncher

Got REmake a while ago, put it in my backlog, might actually give it a whirl. Although tbh I'll probably juggle Chrono Trigger DS and Ace Attorney 3 until FE:Fates comes out

REmake only takes like 6 hours to beat as jill or chris. Especially if you play on easy.

Balthuk

I will add mine to that,.
Rated it a Buy on ACG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjGxzU4u0hg

Seriously as long as you know what your getting into and why it wasn't called Layers of Jump Scares your gonna be rock solid.

Hey saw the video and if I get what you are saying, the game is more about eerie creepy atmosphere rather than jumpscares. It looks extremely interesting but as someone that has given up on dead space because I get too scared to enjoy it, I'm hesitant. Could use your input. (I can of course refund if I get too scared to enjoy the game)
Plus is the game about 1½ Hours long (as howlongtobeat reports) ?
--
Like your videos btw, good job.

Khronico

Skimmed through the OP and couldn't find anything on this: How does one go about getting a ps3 controller set up on win10? I used scp driver package on 8.1 but I heard it's not working on 10? Any help appreciated.

Edit: Figured it out nvm

Considering the rest of the winners, the only one that really jumped out at me as being exemplary was TLoU. Games have such mediocre writing that there isn't usually a lot to choose from.

Seeing all this furor over the RotTR award makes me wish something really hated around these parts, like Fallout 4, had won.
Don't know about past nominees, but some of last year's actually have competent writing, don't you want something more deserving to win?

Adnor

Banned
A question for those who are playing/played The Following. Do you start the expansion at the same level you ended the main game?

Jawmuncher

But you're wrong.

-----

Been missing out on news for a couple of days now because I was finishing up assignments and the like. Can I get a quick recap of anything of relevance that's happened since Thursday?

No Dino Crisis, No free Wine.
What is even the point.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

CortexGear AngryDroids -- MB-63B884AF047128BA - Taken by Baron_Calamity
bring back dino crisis please wbacon

Rhaknar

I like this new and improved good guy Capcom. I mean that in the best way possible

how did it win over witcher 3? I'd ask if this award thing was for american made only games but then again TR was made somewhere in euro wasn't it? i doubt the writing in that game is any good if the 2012 one is anything to go by. What were the nominations, fallout 4 was one of them, wasn't it?
Does Derrick have any talent? Probably none.

u srs? thats like saying you can't call someone a shit driver cause you don't know how to drive even though they have a ton of tickets.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
how did it win over witcher 3? I'd ask if this award thing was for american made only games but then again TR was made somewhere in euro wasn't it? i doubt the writing in that game is any good if the 2012 one is anything to go by. What were the nominations, fallout 4 was one of them, wasn't it?

You want to protect Lara but not Ciri apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom