• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • Divinity II Director's Cut
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation
BTA: 6$
  • Wargame:European Escalation
  • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Bahhhhh. I wanted Of Orcs and Men... hopefully they add it later.

Dynoro

Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation
BTA: 6$

Not a bad bundle at all (I only own one already)

Colin.

Bought the weekly there, and it is indeed all one key. Seems to be a common theme now, one key for regular tier, and another for BTA. I don't like it. At least I didn't own any of the games before this.

Leks

you were just too late for the update.
It's a single key.

They are all one key

imwmwzmgycoxhqwr0z.gif

I didn't know, thanks for your answers.

Vecks

Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation
BTA: 6$ (ALSO SINGLE KEY)

Sweetness. Need that Divinity II.

Dolor

Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation

wtf? I can't not buy that.

Cities XL Platinum is surprisingly good - on par or better than SC4 in a number of ways. It does have some performance issues. And turn off the dumb achievement popups they have.

Divinity II is also a completely solid game. I didn't finish it, but I got a good 10+ hours of enjoyment out of it. I probably would have finished it if I had sold the DLC armor before equipping it (breaks the game, and I don't feel like unbreaking it).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm surprised Humble Bundle ever does separate keys. It's great when they do it of course, but there are plenty of peoplevultures who just wait for people to toss off what they haven't used and never actually buy the bundles.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
How are the pc dead rising games? Good ports? I really loved dead rising 1 and 2 on 360, and want to get off the record now.

Basic console ports tbh but you can select higher resolution than the console so there's that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but upgrading from SSF4 to Ultra DOES NOT give you the costumes Capcom is giving day-one digital/retail buyers of Ultra, right?

Because if not, that's a Steam Sale breaker right there.

Someone get Haunts in here to give us an answer.

This still confuses me tbh. I know on consoles if you convert through the DLC you get nothing but on PC it's confusing with the whole removal of previous version and current customers get a discount route. Guess well have to wait and see.

Sini

Well this is weird, Steam is allowing me to buy Lost Planet 2 when I could never do that because of the GFWL Country limitation, the same is happening with AE, I now can see the store page when I usually could not due to the same restriction.

EDIT: Same for all the gfwl titles it seems, dead rising, re5, etc.
You might have accidentally switched to another region store.

Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation

Awesome bundle. Bought it for me and my bro.

Tenrius

Ugh, I have 500 games on Steam now. This is embarrassing and disturbing but yet somehow pleasant, just like getting completely soaked in a warm summer rain.

Derrick01

Banned
I'll buy that humble bundle just for game of thrones which is apparently a decent game. As for Divinity II I already have that and the director's cut apparently, what's the difference between the two?

Also I guess I'm not getting lost planet 2 after all since I noticed GFWL on the bottom of the page. No thanks to that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ugh, I have 500 games on Steam now. This is embarrassing and disturbing but yet somehow pleasant, just like getting completely soaked in a warm summer rain.

Onward to 1k! If the Halloween Sale is as bountiful as I'm expecting it to be thanks to all the horror games greenlit over the past year, I should hit 2k myself.

I played it retail way back but also got that free origin copy

i'll prob replay on Steam

I had the PS3 version at some point a few years ago but never got around to playing it.

rybrad

I'll buy that humble bundle just for game of thrones which is apparently a decent game. As for Divinity II I already have that and the director's cut apparently, what's the difference between the two?

Also I guess I'm not getting lost planet 2 after all since I noticed GFWL on the bottom of the page. No thanks to that.
If you own Divinity II it was a free upgrade to Directors Cut. The big things are console commands, a documentary and design docs if I remember right. May as well play Director's Cut in case you want to mess around with stuff.

Is RE:Revelations the one with the one eyed girl with a big ass?

Also, is SS4 arcade worth a buy this late? I havent owned or played a fighting game in years.

Tenrius

As far as I understand, it's Dragon Knight Saga with some padding:

Brand new features in the Developer's Cut edition:

- Developers's Mode that lets you experience the game from a whole new perspective.
- Divinity Anthology Developer's Journal detailing the 15 years of Larian Games' history.
- Unique design documents such as Complete Quest Design Delivery, Tester's Walkthroughs, and Scripts etc
- Tons of never before seen concept arts.

It's also the most recent re-issue of the game, so it might make sense to play that. I personally only played the original way back when and can't comment further.

You are going to be stuck with GFWL AE until you buy the upgrade.

As soon as you purchase, the GFWL version will be removed from your library and the App ID of the ultra version will be added. Then you can download the new game.

GFWL versions of SF will be no longer supported and removed completely from the store.

Confused about this

So, if I buy the AE, I need to purchase something else?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Confused about this

Capcom released:
Street Fighter IV (GFWL)
Super Street Fighter IV (GFWL)
Super Street Fighter IV AE (GFWL)

If you buy SSF4AE you have SSF4AE, with GFWL.

Next year, Capcom will release:
Ultra Street Fighter IV (not GFWL)

You do not get it for free. You can pay to upgrade to it or not.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You are going to be stuck with GFWL AE until you buy the upgrade.

As soon as you purchase, the GFWL version will be removed from your library and the App ID of the ultra version will be added. Then you can download the new game.

GFWL versions of SF will be no longer supported and removed completely from the store.

Has this been confirmed?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Humble Weekly
Focus Bundle
1$ (SINGLE KEY)
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Blood Bowl Legendary
  • Divinity II Developer's Cut
  • R.A.W
  • Game of Thrones
  • Confrontation
First Humble Bundle in a while where I don't have ANY of the games.
Bought.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Confused about this

If you buy AE and you want to upgrade to Ultra when it comes out then you need to pay $15. If you don't want to upgrade then you can stick with AE but the online will be cut off in July.

Is RE:Revelations the one with the one eyed girl with a big ass?

Also, is SS4 arcade worth a buy this late? I havent owned or played a fighting game in years.

It takes a lot of work to get good at SF4 this late in the metagame but it's worth it if you love SF, otherwise you're gonna get bopped if you try to play it casual online.

hlhbk

The reviews for Game Of Thrones made it sound terrible. That being said for $6 I will bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom