• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Autumn is coming.

In other news, I crafted a Trine 2 badge yesterday and I have to say, I really like this background:
0vPDrioyNvYJTJFn8XuHiGq_CR9uQji23YJCfRWdzy8b-PRVcy5w5KmVjZnXG8kCZ6oQDDsAeq7Wj19lFJ7OKBb85xVtJmPmqMjBn85R1wUt-EhYZl046oDUHyhYjYJ8HPe2WzEuYOP_gtiQ3A2IRDL7GF41DC_ogN9JJQLegmQQ5eM=

The_Monk

It's a deal in gamefly. The goty edition is $6.49 there are more info in the previous page.

I believe there is a mod to remove gfwl from fallout 3

Thanks, I never played any of the DLC. I'm not actually having issues with GFWL lately to be honest. Not since opting out from Steam Beta. But let's see how the day will go later on. ;)

Autumn is coming.

In other news, I crafted a Trine 2 badge yesterday and I have to say, I really like this background:

Love it!

FloatOn

Okay, I just sorted my wishlist a bit.

top 15:

Sir, You are Being Hunted
Batman Arkham Origins
State of Decay
Deadly Premonition
Injustice
Skullgirls
King of Fighters 13
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
DmC
Enslaved
RE: Revelations
Rayman Legends
Guacamelee
XCOM enemy within
Dishonored - brigmore witches

bring it on gaben.

Shade

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

proteus -- MB-70EE2D03F6EF35C5 - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.
The Showdown Effect -- MB-E43AEF538A10BE9D - Taken by Mleugie. 1 entrants total.
Turba -- MB-B4D1562C1BDA0AA0 - Taken by sapsari. 3 entrants total.

t1385562764z1.png

So I don't make a repeat mistake: is the general rule of thumb that buying Gamefly digital games that say "Steam required to play" will guarantee that they are steam keys, and not that Gamefly platform crap?

Specifically, I'm eyeing that Dishonored GOTY at that price point. (Beat it on PS3, but this would be a great excuse to play it again.)

derExperte

Thanks for Silent Hunter 5, it works!

Wooohoo, off to eBay to sell the rest. :p

So I don't make a repeat mistake: is the general rule of thumb that buying Gamefly digital games that say "Steam required to play" will guarantee that they are steam keys, and not that Gamefly platform crap?

Specifically, I'm eyeing that Dishonored GOTY at that price point. (Beat it on PS3, but this would be a great excuse to play it again.)

Yes, Dishonored is 100% Steam.

hlhbk

Man jump on that Fallout 3 deal! By far the best game between it and New Vegas. I tried to get into New Vegas and found it way more boring than FO3.

hlhbk

Yes but the fallout 3 writing and characterisation is on the usual Bethesda "hey my 3 year old told me a story" level... Also quite a lot of 3 is also deserty =p

Since I got so board in NV I probably only put about 6 hours in, but in those 6 hours I didn't see any writing that is better than anything I saw in FO3.

Arthea

Now I know what next our title should be
STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates IX - no more FO 3 vs NV talk
I swear, we have once a day (><)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
That Fallout 3 deal on GameFly is regionlocked. Can't be bought in The Netherlands. :(

hlhbk

Between this and your fallout 3 comments you are making me nauseous and it's only 9:30 in the morning. It's too early for this.

I seriously don't understand how someone can hate AC4. Everything about it is so much better than 3 and its by far top 3 in best games this year.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Oh god, why would this happen just before I get paid? Hoping that my ill-gotten gains from card sales will carry me through, if not, my overdraft.

I wonder if there'll be an event style thing going on for the Winter sales like they did with the Summer Getaway theme. I know they've done badges in the past for sales that you could get by voting/buying games etc, would be interesting to see if that changes now that cards are here.

FloatOn

I seriously don't understand how someone can hate AC4. Everything about it is so much better than 3 and its by far top 3 in best games this year.

does ass flags still have the same ol' counter attack until everything dies combat methodology?

because that got quite old in AC1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom