• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

The games I have on my list, in no order right now, are

Last of Us
GTA
State of Decay
Batman Origins
Euro Truck Sim 2

Glad to see that State of Decay and Batman Origins gets your seal of approval, those are probably the two games I want most on discount during the sale.

I really need to pick up Last of Us sometime... I got my first ps3 with the GTA bundle and that was pretty much the only game I played on that console.

Dr Dogg

Come on guys you know the score by now

07j4fIg.png

Loves ya really ;p

Ifrit

Actually no, I haven't played it. I just tend to err on the side of sensibleness. It seems like one of those games where if you're thinking "should I get this?" the answer is usually no. The concept of the game is amusing but if it's not immediately appealing to you then I'd hold out, it might tire quickly and with the sales coming up there's probably something else coming along you'd have a greater interest in.

I was kinda interested in it, but just wondering if the game have gone past the launch novelty and if it has hold up. Is it fun with friends with no fighting game experience?

fantomena

I'm guessing that's not your library; the only sub it belongs to is this one. I don't really care about games I can't realistically obtain. ;)

It's in my library. Got a code for the alpha version. Played it a lot, the originalk game, not so much.

Funny thing is that I liked the MP and the SP.

Master Gaben I am ready....

Deadly Premonition
State Of Decay
Wolf Among Us
TWD Season 2

those are my top wanted games...

TWD Season 2 won't go on sale.

Glad to see that State of Decay and Batman Origins gets your seal of approval, those are probably the two games I want most on discount during the sale.

I really need to pick up Last of Us sometime... I got my first ps3 with the GTA bundle and that was pretty much the only game I played on that console.

Amazon is going to have Origins for $20 tomorrow I believe. I suggest jumping on that, I don't think Steam will be able to match it

Tizoc

I haven't updated nor tidied up my wishlist in weeks.
I want Space Quest to go for $5 already, I'd be desperate for $10 or $7.49 at this rate!

Hopefully this will help kill time before the sale starts. 99% sure I did this right, but if the hyphen in Pac-Man janks it up I can always PM the winner.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX Plus- -- MB-AD05ECA4D537B86D

t1385577749z1.png

Ezra2680

I haven't been around for a little while. Did something happen to SalsaShark? Remember him being a big part of the Summer Sale thread.

Deadly Premonition patch is live.

Version 1.01
- Added full controller support for game.
- Added controller selector to launcher (note: controller button in launcher must be selected for controllers to work in-game).
- Enabled game to use multiple processor cores. This should improve performance and loading times on computers with multi-core processors.
- Fixed case where "All Achievements Unlocked" achievement was not unlocking for players. Players who have met the conditions will also now be awarded the achievement when they load their saved game.
- Alt button no longer pauses game.
- Fixed looping sound error when player stopped moving after stamina bar was full.
- Fixed case where car speedometers were being erratic on some computers.
- Decreased recovery time during a final event in the game. Players should find it easier to run and dodge now.
- Bug/crash fixes.

brb gotta redownload the game so i get that all achievements unlocked achievement achievement achievement

fucking ocd

Turfster

Don't remember the consensus here on it, but I got Endless Space during a sale and really liked it. Haven't been able to put enough time into it. Civ 5 is certainly more polished.

True.

Something I've been wondering lately - do the bundles with Greenlight games in them update to give full Steam keys once the games are passed? I mean I guess I assume yes but I didn't know.

Most of the time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's in my library. Got a code for the alpha version. Played it a lot, the originalk game, not so much.

Ah, lucky you! Regardless, my point still stands -- I'm not going to beat myself up over missing things that I never had a chance at getting in the first place.

Turfster

Ah, lucky you! Regardless, my point still stands -- I'm not going to beat myself up over missing things that I never had a chance at getting in the first place.

You should start a blog and nag people for review copies.
How hard can it be, really?

Shade

Squeeze in one last giveaway before the sale, enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shattered Horizon -- MB-448842426ABD39CD - Taken by CyanideFuse. 4 entrants total.
Section 8 -- MB-62FBB16B67981D10 - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.
Legendary -- MB-18DAA1F010A2E8CB - Taken by Mr. Poolman. 7 entrants total.
The Ship Complete Pack -- MB-745162417FCFB2A8 - Taken by JPizzle84. 3 entrants total.

t1385569155z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom