• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - Announcements & Updates 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twig said:
Um, last year there was a Black Friday sale AND the holiday sale.
Hmm... my memory is failing me, then. For some reason, I remember the sales starting on Black Friday and then pretty much just rolling straight through to Christmas/New Years. I've been wrong before, though.

So how do you go about trading a code for hawx 2, that I am getting with the gtx 460? Is it even possible? How do the nvidia game coupons work?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Mr Nightman said:
So how do you go about trading a code for hawx 2, that I am getting with the gtx 460? Is it even possible? How do the nvidia game coupons work?

It's tied to Ubisoft's download store and not Steam.

Welcome to hell. Population: you and me.

kamspy

Mr Nightman said:
Could I still give the code to someone, and have them gift me something from steam in return?

I'd be interested, but the I'm not even thinking anything close to retail value. $10 game maybe.

WHERE ARE THE SALES!!!?????

Dennis

Banned
Bloodlines.

I have been looking at that fucking $19.95 price for ages.

Just pisses me off that a game that old is still 20 bucks.

Twig

Banned
Oh, so it's not just me. That's good. I was trying to preorder Super Meat Boy. U: (Is it even available, yet? Supposed to be today, right?)

DennisK4 said:
Bloodlines.

You are a sad, sad human being.

MNC

Twig said:
Oh, so it's not just me. That's good. I was trying to preorder Super Meat Boy. U: (Is it even available, yet? Supposed to be today, right?)

You are a sad, sad human being.
You truly are a fucking spooky man. I was trying to do the exact same thing and yes, it's supposed to go on today. MAYBE IT'S ON SALE :V

kamspy

DennisK4 said:
Bloodlines.

It's actually only nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. You could buy a piece of bazooka joe with the difference.

kamspy

Bejeweled 3 is 10% off.

What do I do GAF. I've been ready to buy all day. I don't even really like Bejeweled though. But it's on sale...

man, fuck.

EDIT: I'd love to get in on a 6 pack of Portal 2.

Nabs

Will you be able to buy a 10 pack if you already own the game? I'd love to buy that Audiosurf 12 pack, assuming it's really cheap.

Nabs said:
Will you be able to buy a 10 pack if you already own the game? I'd love to buy that Audiosurf 12 pack, assuming it's really cheap.

Possibly but usually you can't buy a pack if you already have the game. ALSO, the new ones added make it seem that its not an actual true 10 pack but that the extra copies are more guest passes. We will have to wait and see.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
LovingSteam said:
Possibly but usually you can't buy a pack if you already have the game. ALSO, the new ones added make it seem that its not an actual true 10 pack but that the extra copies are more guest passes. We will have to wait and see.
I wonder if it is for internet cafes or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom