• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - Announcements & Updates 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a couple of hours of Space Siege.. really, it doesn't seem that bad. A little dated maybe, but otherwise, I'm not finding a lot to dislike about it.

Meh, worth $5 anyway.

Damn you Steam. Always making me spend money before I can think. Only bought CoH and Opposing Fronts since others in this thread said Valor wasn't worth it.

Rufus

I'm telling myself the same thing. I still have the tab open. You know what? To hell with it, I will wait. You won't get me this time, Steam.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'm not sure how to interpret the system requirements for chime...

I want to try it but not sure if my laptop can play it well :

AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-64 2.2ghz
2gb ram
radeon hd3200 ( integrated I believe, 320mb or something )

Corky said:
I'm not sure how to interpret the system requirements for chime...

I want to try it but not sure if my laptop can play it well :

AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-64 2.2ghz
2gb ram
radeon hd3200 ( integrated I believe, 320mb or something )

You're way past recommended.

wmat said:
Can't wait for Amnesia.

+

I see they added Mafia, bastards! One of the deciding factors for me when buying Mafia 2. I pulled the trigger on Jimmys Vendetta but so far not that impressed. Still seems like so much is missing.

Nabs

nyx was great on the wii. i wonder how much they'll charge, and how the controls will translate. it's a shame they had to change the name, it really screwed em.

eznark said:
how much for Mafia 1?

$9.99 in the US.

Edit: Beaten.

Also, to those who are wondering about Puzzle Quest 2, the Steam is the only version on the PC to include multiplayer and that is the reason why the initial pricing is higher.

Shaneus

Anyone know how Mafia 1 is for higher resolutions etc.? I'm thinking of jumping in, but would prefer if there were some mods for it a la GTA4.

Smash88

Banned
"VVVVVV" is up on Steam for $4.50. Definitely a great price, it wasn't worth it when it was $16 on his website, but for this price you can't pass it up!

It has a great soundtrack, that is worth it for the price alone.

Smash88 said:
"VVVVVV" is up on Steam for $4.50. Definitely a great price, it wasn't worth it when it was $16 on his website, but for this price you can't pass it up!

Seriously! I just bought the game and I'm loving it!

Smash88 said:

Does it support the 360 controller?

ArjanN

Smash88 said:

Cool, thought it looked good, but I was waiting for it to hit Steam.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
Smash88 said:

Looks pretty damn trippy with the physics.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Smash88 said:

holy shit i was just groaning about how the game was too expensive and not integrated with any store library... aweeeeeesommmmme

Smash88

Banned
Hoped for VVVVVV to come and now I have it on Steam.

All that is left is Minecraft for $9.99 and I'm a happy camper. :lol

Yay for cheap games where I can scrounge up some money to afford games while having my tuition due on Friday. :lol

Volcynika

crimsonheadGCN said:
$9.99 in the US.

Edit: Beaten.

Also, to those who are wondering about Puzzle Quest 2, the Steam is the only version on the PC to include multiplayer and that is the reason why the initial pricing is higher.

After Galactrix's multiplayer, I'm wary. That multiplayer was a piece of shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Nyxquest was fantastic, anybody without a Wii should go ahead and buy this game on Steam. Though they haven't listed a price for it yet. Wonder why.

Tim-E

Everyone who doesn't buy VVVVVV now is a bad person. Honestly, I'd call it one of my favorite games of the year, and I didn't feel cheated paying $15 for it at launch straight from the developer. It's a steal at the current price on Steam, though, so GOGOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom