• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

rybrad

Does the tiki steam cleaner thing cause games to get set to not auto-update? I just had to manually change all mine after running that and it was annoying. The cleaned up space was nice but I would prefer to have my games patching rather than save a couple gb of space.

So with just under an hour to go till one of the proposed starts to the Steam Summer Sale, a huge Thunder/Electrical storm has broken out where I live. I take this as a sign.

Spazo

239fcbd20cdf15221a7123c99df47c85c25a16f1.png

what is the name of this skin ?

Does the tiki steam cleaner thing cause games to get set to not auto-update? I just had to manually change all mine after running that and it was annoying. The cleaned up space was nice but I would prefer to have my games patching rather than save a couple gb of space.

Mine were still set to automatically update.

Freezard

That 600 MB Killing Floor update is about 2 weeks old, introduced with the potato pack. KF normally has summer/winter events that start at the same time as the Steam sales and the devs usually countdown with hints about the theme of the event each day. Once again they've said that there's going to be a big update this summer but I haven't heard anything about it so I doubt the sale is today. Also there's usually way more registry entries added and game updates with achievements.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
dasdadasfafasdasdsda

I finished a hard game with a huge Archipelago map for Elizabeth in Civ V expansion. The game crashed as it ends, but when I checked my achievements, it has the ones like win with lizzy, archipelago map, etc. But when I load Civ V again it's not there! wtf!

dasdadasfafasdasdsda

I finished a hard game with a huge Archipelago map for Elizabeth in Civ V expansion. The game crashed as it ends, but when I checked my achievements, it has the ones like win with lizzy, archipelago map, etc. But when I load Civ V again it's not there! wtf!

Ookami, this really isn't the time for this. There's less than 47 minutes to go.

dasdadasfafasdasdsda

One of the signs of the Gabepocalypse!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Nope - not a sausage. If it helps I copied over the source games (and files) from my old HD onto my new PC.

Did you copy over your entire steamapps folder or just the residing folders (i.e. [your account name] and common)?

Edit: Clarity.

I think we should all ready our pistols just in case.
My favorite thing about the sales is just the way Valve presents them, they are so much fun lol.

Gibbo

It's 12:23am here in Singapore, I've got to be up in 5 hours for work later, and I'm waiting for 1am for the (now slim) possibility of a Steam sale to start.

Do I have my priorities straight ? I think I do

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Damn this thread title. Always on top of the subscription folder, laughing and lying!

Usually it started end of june, so its not lying at least. Probably laughing all the more, though :(

If the sale doesn't happen today, I want Torchlight II. Nyah.

Would be fun if we crash their servers and the sale doesn't even start today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom