• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got another dota 2 key from the playdota giveaway I signed up for a while back.

I want to register it as a gift so I can trade for it. However it says thats already activated on this account. Any way to register it as a gift?

How are they missing out on the weekend if they start their sale on a Thursday and catch two weekends?

I was speaking under the assumption of it starting on Monday. I know it doesn't affect people in other countries, but in the US, having the sale start before the 4th was always nice since I would play newly purchased games on the morning of the 4th before going out at night, and it's the only paid day off until September I think for most jobs. Kind of always associated Steam sales with the 4th, and it would almost seem off not to have it before the holiday.

Don't want to sound too much like the arrogant American stereotype thinking of only their holidays, but it became a familiarity even after 2 years - the week/weekend before the 4th, I'd know there was a Steam sale, picked up some games and played them on the day off.

That being said, I shouldn't even be posting here since I'm in the backlog thread trying to beat a ton of games lol

nemesun

chill out, sale starts monday
mCUtB.jpg

Hoplatee

I doubt this is the right thread for it but I have had these 4 games left over from previous sales and just want to get rid of them. I think they are full and not guest passes but I don't know for sure (in my inv it doesn't mention that but when I visit the game itself in my library it says I can send out a guest pass). The games aren't really special but eh.. (Toki Tori is great though!)

Runaway, A Road Adventure - gone
Toki Tori
Nuclear Dawn - Gone
Rush - gone

Let me know if you want something.

Tambini

I doubt this is the right thread for it but I have had these 4 games left over from previous sales and just want to get rid of them. I think they are full and not guest passes but I don't know for sure. The games aren't really special but eh.. (Toki Tori is great though!)

Runaway, A Road Adventure
Toki Tori
Nuclear Dawn
Rush

Can I have Toki Tori please?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I doubt this is the right thread for it but I have had these 4 games left over from previous sales and just want to get rid of them. I think they are full and not guest passes but I don't know for sure. The games aren't really special but eh.. (Toki Tori is great though!)

Toki Tori
Nuclear Dawn
Rush

I always wanted to try Nuclear Dawn if you don't want it.

TGMIII

I doubt this is the right thread for it but I have had these 4 games left over from previous sales and just want to get rid of them. I think they are full and not guest passes but I don't know for sure (in my inv it doesn't mention that but when I visit the game itself in my library it says I can send out a guest pass). The games aren't really special but eh.. (Toki Tori is great though!)

Toki Tori
Nuclear Dawn
Rush

I'll take Nuclear Dawn from you if you don't mind.
Edit: too late.

Toki Tori
Nuclear Dawn
Rush

Edit: Nvm, give it to Lord British

Toki Tori - Gone
Nuclear Dawn - Gone
Rush

Runaway, please...?

Edit: Too slow.

Apdiddy

Toki Tori - Gone
Nuclear Dawn - Gone
Rush

I wouldn't mind having Rush.

EDIT: I just checked my Steam Library and I already have Rush.

Toki Tori - Gone
Nuclear Dawn - Gone
Rush

Rush please? :)

Edit: Before I forget it, keys from the Indie Royale Bundle:

Both gone!

Donos

I think i'm safe against the summer sale addiction. Bought BF3 premium yesterday and i know that i will almost only play this in my spare freetime so buying any game (regardless how cheap they may be) would be pointless. I know that 50€ would get me a ton of games in the sale but i still have skyrim, the free PSN+ games and Endless Space and now BF3 Premium.
When i look into my steam games, there are already alot of games which i haven't installed yet... and probably never will...

Maybe i will take just liiiiittle peep every sales day what sales are going on. Just a little...

Hoplatee

I still have Toki Tori left actually. It was claimed but he/she already had a copy so I am willing to give it away to someone else. If no one claims it in a hour he/she can have it anyway. :p

Edit - Claimed, enjoy your games.

Wow,

Somebody once told me that the Steam server were shit regarding downloading speed.

Just got Bell Fiber installed at my place and I can reach top speed no problem on their server. This is great.

e2A4l.jpg

Ok, I just got the IndieFort Bundle n2 at GamersGate, but I only wanted a couple of games.

So the ones that want any of the games below, PM me your e-mail:

3079 - GONE
Aztaka
Dark Scavenger
DEMISE:Ascension
Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol

Glass Rebel gets first dibs for gifting me his game! :)

Wow,

Somebody once told me that the Steam server were shit regarding downloading speed.

Just got Bell Fiber installed at my place and I can reach top speed no problem on their server. This is great.

http://i.imgur.com/e2A4l.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

There was an update a while ago where they worked on the download issue. Been great ever since.

Ok, I just got the IndieFort Bundle n2 at GamersGate, but I only wanted a couple of games.

So the ones that want any of the games below, PM me your e-mail:

Aztaka
Dark Scavenger
DEMISE:Ascension
Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol

Glass Rebel gets first dibs for gifting me his game! :)

Thank you but I'm good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom