• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cdr.thebronasium.com/cdr

7 PACKS JUST POPPED UP AS WELL AS A SECRET TESTVALVEAPP!

OH GOD MY BODY IS READY!

EDIT: Just want to edit, it's 4 packs + ValvetestAPPs DLC + ValveAPP....Packs only come when the Sale is near - especially when 4 packs show up all within' the same time frame - those are not weekly deals (I hope). So be prepared.

kc0YB.gif

Glorious.

Tess3ract

Banned
My friend last night said it was june 30th to july 10th so IDK.

I dont usually agree with him because he has bad taste but he's not always wrong.

Danj

I dont usually agree with him because he has bad taste but he's not always wrong.

To be fair I guess it did start on the 30th last year, just nobody assumed THAT was the trend because sales usually start Thursdays.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

your friend might be right. your friend might be wrong. but how would your friend know any better than anyone else on the internet?

RetroMG

My money is on Monday, but that's not to say I won't be obsessively checking throughout the day in hopes it starts today.

/believe

Nabs

You guys need to calm down. Just because they set up a few packs doesn't mean we're getting anything soon. If we get a wave of shit like we did for the Winter sale, then you can start freaking out.

Vastag

You guys need to calm down. Just because they set up a few packs doesn't mean we're getting anything soon. If we get a wave of shit like we did for the Winter sale, then you can start freaking out.

We will know that the sale is coming when we start seeing multiple game updates

Personally I'm just going to check out the Amazon sale since it seems like it's going to start before the Steam sale and we have a general idea of what's going to be on sale. My hype kinda died on the Steam sale.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Personally I'm just going to check out the Amazon sale since it seems like it's going to start before the Steam sale and we have a general idea of what's going to be on sale. My hype kinda died on the Steam sale.

I still want to participate in the achievement hunt. And I want GalCiv2 damnit.

chixdiggit

I would be willing to bet the Steam Sale runs along with the Amazon sale. I can't see Valve letting Amazon steal any of there thunder.

Redeeming on Steam isn't all that important to me unless the game uses some kind of Steam integration. I'm more than willing to add it to my Library as a non-Steam game and Amazon is trustworthy enough for me.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It's easy to pass up. MSRP will drop to $30 in the next few months, meaning 75% off will give you $7.50. By Christmas, MSRP will likely me $19.99, so that's $5.00 during Christmas sales. Ta-da.

2,50 savings is not something that I'm worried about. 5 bucks savings, now that's something interesting. But it's a SEGA game, plus it's on Steam, plus it's 2 months since it was released. I... I can't resist...

Sorry Tribes Ascend Steam Pack, but your budget just got reallocated.

Blizzard

Banned
For whatever reason, a few "tools" were modified in the registry a few nights back. 3DMark11, ACDSee 14, and "videodeluxe.exe", which could be Magix Movie Edit Pro, which is called MAGIX Video deluxe in German (Magix is a German company). Not sure who they are intended for though. Looking into it, 3DMark11 and ACDSee have been in for a few months at the very least.
What registry tool is everyone using? Is there a website that keeps track of this or is it a tool that's available somewhere to download?

*edit* I just saw that bronasium site, thanks. I guess that's what at least some people are using, though I feel like there used to be a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom