• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you were kidding and I'm glad you don't think I was being smug :). Not my intent at all.

Also, I am undeserving of Fanbois, I sell games for a living, very cool job but not Fanboi worthy.

BTW is anyone here going to PAX? We'll be hosting what looks to be a pretty fun party the night before it starts (Thursday). Make sure to hit me up with a PM if you want to come so I can connect with you.

Cheers,
Tony

I wanna party with Tony.

I'll buy you a drink if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

dLMN8R

Glad you were kidding and I'm glad you don't think I was being smug :). Not my intent at all.

Also, I am undeserving of Fanbois, I sell games for a living, very cool job but not Fanboi worthy.

BTW is anyone here going to PAX? We'll be hosting what looks to be a pretty fun party the night before it starts (Thursday). Make sure to hit me up with a PM if you want to come so I can connect with you.

Cheers,
Tony

Hi Tony. I would like to party with you.

The steam sales are like E3 for me now. I know there will be nothing for me, but I can't help but get excited before it starts because there might just be one surprise.

And there are gifs

2012_06_30_1219268995uf37.gif

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Well the sale is pretty much either tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't imagine them missing forth of july and Tuesday just seems too random.

legacyzero

Banned
What the hell happened to this thread all of a sudden. And where did I miss the whole "HEY, lets make our avatars our EYEBALL! *giggle*" idea?

Dmax3901

There's been three different times where everyone's all "omg omg hype Steam Sales tomorrow!", forgive me if I remain doubtful.

So if it's not #tomorrow or Thursday then it's the 12th.

Which sucks because I'll be on vacation.

But I'll find a way to buy games so I can never play them. I'll find a way.

MP3 is $45 spec ops is $37.50 and civ5 GotY is $37.50 as well

Ya it's the same price as I said before and more games are dropping in prices without the original price slashes or the percentage mark off next to it
The search function is also not working for me
Anyone else seeing this? Several people on the Steam forums are noting that the above games have each been dropped by 25%. http://imgur.com/3GSS2

Believe?

If it doesn't happen tomorrow I'm going to do a little happy dance at my desk around 10AM again.

This morning was awesome.

I feel like following the various threads about the summer sale is like its own E-Sport at this point.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom