• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
2qlsxnb.gif

kswiston

Some of you guys seriously expected a sale today? We still have a few deals running to Jul 3rd, so there was never going to be a sale before then.

I am going to just assume that the sale starts on July 12th at this point and be pleasantly surpised if it starts earlier.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's okay, once I get my tax back, I'll inform Gabe that he can push the proverbial red button.

Apdiddy

I'm starting to not believe the annual summer sale won't happen. The closest we'll see is the publisher sales earlier this year.

Valve doesn't count to three and this is no exception.

Truespeed

Actually, if you think about it July 4th makes perfect sense. CERN announces the discovery of the Higgs boson particle and then the start of the Steam summer sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do not kid. i am waiting the sales to buy the orange box ...

Have you been putting it off this long because you don't want to experience the best FPS this gen in Episode Two and then endure the long, tortuous wait for Half-Life 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom