• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does Gabe Newell hate me?

FreshPrinceWhy.jpg

how come he don't want me, man?

freshprincewillsdad3.jpg

That scene gets me every time :(

The_Monk

I remember some talk about Stores getting Steam coupons like PSN Cards or XBL Points. Was that true, US only or it never happened? I'm just curious.

ShaneB

Started playing PA3 (didn't play 1&2 despite owning them) over the weekend. I love the writing for the most part and I find it absolutely hilarious, but I wish the story would tone down the nonsense just a tad. I mean it is satirical I guess, but would be nice to keep it a little more grounded. :p What I don't love however is the combat. It's perfectly fine and functional, but perhaps my tastes have changed, or it's just not what I want to play right now, but the the classic turned based rpg combat is not scratching my gaming itch right now :(

TheNatural

My Member!
People need to chill the hell out about the sale. Here's a thought: play the 40 games you bought in the last two sales and never installed instead of worrying about the next 40 you're going to buy and not play.

Dave Long

Banned
I wonder if there's something to the holiday thing... maybe everyone had to come in over the 4th last year and they decided to run the sale after the holiday so people could enjoy it with their family?

ngt

Can someone from US get some of those Steam Cards for me please? I'll pay by PayPal. PM if you can please.

Chavelo

People need to chill the hell out about the sale. Here's a thought: play the 40 games you bought in the last two sales and never installed instead of worrying about the next 40 you're going to buy and not play.

Hey. Hey, everyone.

The man quoted actually plays the games he buys.

Can you believe that? Let's all point and laugh!

eQ501.gif

Ledsen

You can join my in my Steam Addicts Anonymous thread, I'll make one when the sale goes live. RESIST! ABSTAIN!

The official steam forums are hilarious right now. People are trying to decipher everything Valve. This one comment:

It just may be the 12th for sure now. IGN Just posted that the Cold Stream DLC for L4D2 will release on the 24th.

Click for link

Basically, right when the sale would end if it started on the 12th!

WTF lol

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I was hoping any new thread title would reference the first four stages of grief, but this works pretty well too.

Here's a thought: play the 40 games you bought in the last two sales and never installed instead of worrying about the next 40 you're going to buy and not play.
What a strange notion!

I hope that the people suggesting we actually play the games realize in what thread they are. I thought not reading the OP was bannable?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Why does Steam let me receive but not send messages while doing game content conversion? :<

The client is not really stuck, but you're bound to that window. So as long as that child window doesn't stop doing what it's doing, you can't do anything else on the parent application.

I hate shit like that.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck as if a wood chuck could chuck wood?!?!?!?!?

Over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom