• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrakier

This dev guy knew something from the very beginning an dwas just back pedalling then. "Guessing" it surely was not, it would be weird to guess that it's the 12th. We should've known from the very beginning.

ngt

Wow with that money I could buy all the games on Steam during the sale. Actually I could buy them in multiple copies and then not to play them even more!

MRORANGE

It's safe to assume that the Steam Summe Sale is mostly likely going to be on the 12th (90% chance)

- Pyromania event finished on the 11th.
- A developer has pointed to 12th as the date.
- Not all packages has been released as far as I can tell on the registry.
- No achievements yet, if it was on the the 5th, updates should have happened for these days ago.

Still will not stop the hype train that comes 1 hour before the daily deal.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Smash88 is Gabe.

ih1ujWcMEFiEe.gif

Aww man, such a shame and I kinda expected it to be that way. Good thing I held out not buying it.

You are really REALLY missing out. The cut scenes are so overblown on this forum it is almost comical. Yes they are frequent but I rather enjoyed the way the made the game feel. Max Payne 3 is one of my GOTY contenders so far if not the best 3rd person shooter I have played in many years.

Lancehead

Something not Sale-related:

Yesterday I decided to organise my games into categories for the first time. That process turned out to be a most tedious work. There's no way to select multiple games and add them to a category, cannot rename categories, cannot delete a category without removing each game in it separately, even adding a game to a category takes too many clicks and too much movement. I gave up half way through. Such a basic feature, so crude.

Yesterday I decided to organise my games into categories for the first time. That process turned out to be a most tedious work. There's no way to select multiple games and add them to a category, cannot rename categories, cannot delete a category without removing each game in it separately, even adding a game to a category takes too many clicks and too much movement. I gave up half way through. Such a basic feature, so crude.

I'm going to feel bad when your categories reset themselves one of these days

Got a bunch of Indie Gala keys (3 of each) so if anyone is interested in any of the following

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

Just quote me and I'll PM you the keys, if you want more than one game that's fine but don't ask for all of them

Kerub

Banned
Yes, setting games to categories are really hard work. I'll wait until there is a way to select multiple games into the same category.

Got a bunch of Indie Gala keys (3 of each) so if anyone is interested in any of the following

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

Just quote me and I'll PM you the keys, if you want more than one game that's fine but don't ask for all of them

The Void would be awesome!

Woo hopefully my connection issues with Steam have now been fixed.

*crosses fingers*

Bring on the sales!

Ack spoke too soon. I've done with this program :/

kami_sama

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

I'd like the commands 2 one, please :)

EDIT: If you say I can get more than one, I'd like the entire commando's collection, please.

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

i'd love Ion Assault please

Dingotech

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

I wouldn't mind a copy of Cargo if you have any left.

Thanks for being very generous!

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

Would like all the Commandos game. Oh childhood memories.

sazzy

Yes, setting games to categories are really hard work. I'll wait until there is a way to select multiple games into the same category.

The Void would be awesome!

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

Can I get Trauma?

since Ion Assault is taken.

Thanks in advance!

edit- woops quoted the wrong person!

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

Cargo would be cool, thanks!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

I'll take a Ion Assault, thank you very much.

Commandos BEL
Commandos BCD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
The Void
Ion Assault
Air Conflicts
Cargo
Trauma

I wouldn't mind the Commandos if you have handed them all out yet.

Pachael

You should be able to automatically categorise based on genre / company just like how the Store does it - unless there's an easy way to sort out 200 or so backlog games.

Lancehead

You should be able to automatically categorise based on genre / company just like how the Store does it - unless there's an easy way to sort out 200 or so backlog games.

How do I do that? I can sort them in the list view based on developer, but not on genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom