• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Radeon 7850 just arrived several hours ago, I think it's a sign, the sale will start today!

Finally I'll be able to play games out of my big Steam backcatalog I started hoarding in the sales during the last 2 years ;)

Recall

Get up at 6. If it is the same as last time, it will be so rammed that you wil just get errors and be unable to buy things for the first 3 hours.

gilljoy

Whats the rush? You've a whole 24 hours to purchase what evers up for sale.

I for one plan on finding out whats up for sale and waiting a few hours prior to buying just so the servers arent just as hammered.

jgminto

Don't worry, I've figured it out. I'll stay up playing TF2 until 3, check Store page, continue playing TF2 until sweet deals are available. It's foolproof!

PaulLFC

Mount and blade collection had mount and muskett added in when it should not of been was the most recent one that i could remember and terraria before that.
And Test Drive Unlimited 2 was 75% off instead of 50% last year for a while, I bought it for £5 and then the price went up a couple of hours later.

StuBurns

Banned
Last year, better than the price errors, they accidentally put SF4AE on sale I believe more than a week before it should have been.

Whats the best Free to Play game on steam thats not a shooter? I'm planning to keep an eye on any starter packs and the like that go on sale. I enjoyed the little bit I played on Spiral Knights last sale, I should probably give that another shot

Got the day off tomorrow, mostly because I have no real job. No matter what happens going to be fun when I wake up.

I'm hoping for at least 25% off half life 3.

Or be like most people in this thread and buy games now, play them never. :p
Spot on
KuGsj.gif

:(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who else got up like this?

ibfyD3oVjbHxwQ.gif

Today is the day! ARE YOU READY?

U6xc4.gif

I have no money. Have fun, y'all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was meaning to do this earlier, but I'd like to clear a few games out of my Inventory. They're all just games I like that were on sale for cheap, nothing that the average Steam pro doesn't own, but maybe some of our newer peeps don't own them yet. I would hope that people only claim them if they actually want to play them, instead of just jumping on free shit, but obviously there's no way to enforce that.

I'll try to make this quick. Quote if you want the game, and I'll send it your way. First game is:

STAR WARS: JEDI KNIGHT COLLECTION
ncludes 5 items: Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars: Dark Forces

I was meaning to do this earlier, but I'd like to clear a few games out of my Inventory. They're all just games I like that were on sale for cheap, nothing that the average Steam pro doesn't own, but maybe some of our newer peeps don't own them yet. I would hope that people only claim them if they actually want to play them, instead of just jumping on free shit, but obviously there's no way to enforce that.

I'll try to make this quick. Quote if you want the game, and I'll send it your way. First game is:

STAR WARS: JEDI KNIGHT COLLECTION

I'll take it please :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'd have jumped on that if I didn't already have 3 of them. It's good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom