• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
I will be content will Deathspank 1 & 2 to be honest. I have never seen it go below 7.50 each on Steam, loved the demo. I think everyone is hanging out for that Arma 2 CO sale.

1-D_FTW

Might be time to get your top 10 list back in order. Games like Dark Souls and others are available to put on your wishlist and it never hurts to have this stacked in your favor.

hlhbk

Might be time to get your top 10 list back in order. Games like Dark Souls and others are available to put on your wishlist and it never hurts to have this stacked in your favor.

I don't think you can get coming soon games for free.

On a completely different note either the Steam Sale starts today which will be awesome, or watching the complete melt down of GAF will be epic to watch!

Damn free games to warm up for the sale, nice stuff snuggler

Kwolh.gif

1-D_FTW

I don't think you can get coming soon games for free.

On a completely different note either the Steam Sale starts today which will be awesome, or watching the complete melt down of GAF will be epic to watch!

Of course you can. It's stated in the rules. I still have Darksiders 2 and Metro: Last Light coming from this.

The_Monk

Today I have to take care of my little nephew for a few hours, he is 6 years old, almost 7 (and it seems he likes to be a Game Reviewer, I'm serious)

Plants VS Zombies is a game he can play with some help I believe. Thanks! I also love these types of games.

Today I have to take care of my little nephew for a few hours, he is 6 years old, almost 7 (and it seems he likes to be a Game Reviewer, I'm serious)

Plants VS Zombies is a game he can play with some help I believe. Thanks!

My 4 year old can almost finish it, so he should have an awesome time.

Detox

We should boycott the summer sale because they delayed it. Wait for the winter sale guaranteed to be cheaper and it's just 5 months away.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
We should boycott the summer sale because they delayed it. Wait for the winter sale guaranteed to be cheaper and it's just 5 months away.

Gabe will make us participate.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I don't really know where to ask, but since this is a Steam thread...

Since May, i've received 2 emails about forgotten Steam passwords with the temporary code to reset it, is someone trying to steal my account? What should i do to stop them from doing that? I'm sure i haven't use my current email adress for Steam in any weird websites, only for when i wanna purchase stuff online or for job interviews...
I was using another email adress before though, which i probably used for less than recommended websites, but that was a long time ago.

squid

Just picked up Defense Grid + DLC. Played the demo and had fun and saw it had great reviews, so I couldn't resist for 75% off. Can't get enough TD games!

Since May, i've received 2 emails about forgotten Steam passwords with the temporary code to reset it, is someone trying to steal my account? What should i do to stop them from doing that? I'm sure i haven't use my current email adress for Steam in any weird websites, only for when i wanna purchase stuff online or for job interviews...
I was using another email adress before though, which i probably used for less than recommended websites, but that was a long time ago.

have you claimed any free codes from Gaf? Because anyone can then type the code in and scare you with the email button

DOA

first to quote me will get the Valve Complete Pack... (i've got it from the last sale, and haven't found what to do with it)

derExperte

Could just be someone mistyping his own address. Maybe change it and make sure you use a secure (long) password. Two times isn't that much, I would only start worrying if it happens more frequently, like a few times per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom