• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Just picked up Defense Grid + DLC. Played the demo and had fun and saw it had great reviews, so I couldn't resist for 75% off. Can't get enough TD games!

Yeah I bought it last night too. Never played it, didn't get a chance to yet, but for $4 and with all the positive things I'd heard about it, I figured why not, it's only $4? I'm going to play it tomorrow and see what it's like.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Could just be someone mistyping his own address. Maybe change it and make sure you use a secure (long) password. Two times isn't that much, I would only start worrying if it happens more frequently, like a few times per day.

Probably, 2 times in 2 months isnt a lot to look like someone trying to seriously steal it, and beside they can't do anything since i'm the one receiving the reset code.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Probably, 2 times in 2 months isnt a lot to look like someone trying to seriously steal it, and beside they can't do anything since i'm the one receiving the reset code.

Yeah, sounds like an accident.

mclem

This year I intend to really throw myself into whatever metagame they have running in conjunction with the sale. I participated more than ever last year and really enjoyed getting achievements and trading them in for games and DLC (that - as is traditional - I have gone on to never actually play. Although I did get the Spacechem 63 Corvi DLC and rather liked it)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Repost for some attention before the sale start:

Put up an OT for a game series on Steam that barely anyone played:
Dungeons

Maybe someone is interested in checking it out.
ss_1bb23bfd3d6ead87e55e2cf442d462f38f09fdb3.1920x1080.jpg

This year I intend to really throw myself into whatever metagame they have running in conjunction with the sale. I participated more than ever last year and really enjoyed getting achievements and trading them in for games and DLC (that - as is traditional - I have gone on to never actually play. Although I did get the Spacechem 63 Corvi DLC and rather liked it)

SpaceChem :)

Spocker

So, will there be a Summer Camp/Gift Pile like event this year? I liked the one during the Christmas, got me to try out a lot of new games.

Toma

So, will there be a Summer Camp/Gift Pile like event this year? I liked the one during the Christmas, got me to try out a lot of new games.

No one knows right now, but we certainly hope so.

Toma

Guys, DONT reply in THIS thread to Xelios offer. Reply for the giveaway in the other thread since we dont want to get this get swamped with such replies until the sale starts!

sazzy

So if I buy a pack/bundle as a 'Purchase as a Gift' instead of 'Purchase for myself', will all the games go in my inventory?

Asking for some of the indie bundles where I already have 1 or 2 of the games from the packs. This was I can gift/trade the ones I already have.

1-D_FTW

So if I buy a pack/bundle as a 'Purchase as a Gift' instead of 'Purchase for myself', will all the games go in my inventory?

Asking for some of the indie bundles where I already have 1 or 2 of the games from the packs. This was I can gift/trade the ones I already have.

Unless otherwise stated, no. You can't gift duplicates. Everything gets added to the account and duplicates vanish.

Scuderia

Is there actually any confirmation this time or are we just assuming again?

I know today is the most likely date though, if we are.

1-D_FTW

Is there actually any confirmation this time or are we just assuming again?

I know today is the most likely date though, if we are.

About as much confirmation as saying the sun will rise tomorrow. It's gonna rise tomorrow, but I can't give you conclusive proof if you demand a 100 percent guarantee. It's going to happen though.

ShaneB

This morning at work will drag on. First break in a bit, having a meeting after, and then lunch, and then sale! Yay!

Costume Quest has been a nice distraction the past couple days, really loving it!

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Magicka, Jamestown, Left 4 Dead series, and a bunch of other usual suspects are gonna be today's sales, aren't they. Gabe will troll us. I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom