• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is the GMG voucher code COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1 single-use? I intend to purchase Dark Souls with it soon, but if I can also use it to knock down WitN to $8, that would be great.

Edit: It is. :(

HoosTrax

That's not Wheatley, it's the space core. Still pretty cool though.
Ironically, the official Thinking with Portals blog also refers to him as Wheatley. It's hard to tell for sure since
both ended up in Spaaace
and we don't know what color his "eye" is.

Hopefully the minute difference in weight/balance caused by the laser engraving doesn't throw off NASA's calculations and cause the spaceship to crash into the ISS.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ironically, the official Thinking with Portals blog also refers to him as Wheatley. It's hard to tell for sure since
both ended up in Spaaace
and we don't know what color his "eye" is.

Hopefully the minute difference in weight/balance caused by the laser engraving doesn't throw off NASA's calculations and cause the spaceship to crash into the ISS.

You should probably spoiler that in your original post. Some people might not know about it.

Playing my games now. FEAR 1 is pretty good so far. I guess all that CSS time + slow mo (bullet time) whatever makes killing these guys easy.

HoosTrax

Fine, fine sheesh people.

Hopefully Yoshi hasn't played Skyrim and looked at the Workshop, because there's a pretty blatantly spoilerish mod related to that scene as well.

Katoki

Still pretty crazy how Saints Row and all it's DLC was $13 last night and now it's back up to over $100 total, haha.

Kind of surreal to see the prices again after that week and a half or so.

My SR3 total is like $25 because I bought the game alone back when it was $17 in March or April. Then $8 worth of DLC.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hopefully Yoshi hasn't played Skyrim and looked at the Workshop, because there's a pretty blatantly spoilerish mod related to that scene as well.
I'm not reading anything Portal-related in this thread, don't worry :3

My biggest complaint is the lack of creepy atmosphere 2 and 3 had that the first game did an amazing job at. The expansions retained it so that's reason enough for me to prefer them over the sequels.

Esch

Banned
Played them all in order and never got bored once despite the homogeneous nature of the game play.

Someone gifted me the FEAR collection so now im going to play Perseus Mandate for the first time (and F3AR). I've actually only played Extraction Point and Fear 2 out of the whole series, so im excited.

Found BOLOpatch for Just Cause 2 over the weekend, and now my backlog sits while I tether planes to runways while they move, cars to planes, multiple people to helicopters and fly around the ocean just above the water and watch them skip around like water skiers without skis.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Found BOLOpatch for Just Cause 2 over the weekend, and now my backlog sits while I tether planes to runways while they move, cars to planes, multiple people to helicopters and fly around the ocean just above the water and watch them skip around like water skiers without skis.

I can't believe I haven't tried that patch yet. Can you tether people to helicopter blades and spin them around?

STEAM 2012 |OT2| For an erotic time, PM Yoshichan

Done and done.

I can't believe I haven't tried that patch yet. Can you tether people to helicopter blades and spin them around?

I hadn't even thought of that. I'll try tonight and let you know. Although it still feels very general as to where on the vehicle it attaches. I tethered a moving jet to the runway as the army was coming in their Jeeps to get me. it spun around and took them all out. Felt so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom