• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hadn't even thought of that. I'll try tonight and let you know. Although it still feels very general as to where on the vehicle it attaches. I tethered a moving jet to the runway as the army was coming in their Jeeps to get me. it spun around and took them all out. Felt so good.

Ah yeah, I guess it would still only target the usual area at the center of the whirlybird. It should still be fun for any flying related hijinks, I always hated how easily the grapple would break.

Ah yeah, I guess it would still only target the usual area at the center of the whirlybird. It should still be fun for any flying related hijinks, I always hated how easily the grapple would break.

Yeah strong ropes and multi-ropes are now required when I play the game now.

HoosTrax

STEAM 2012 |OT2| For an erotic time, PM Yoshichan
nsquoteyoshi.png
Three ways included?

Alrix

I've been waiting for a jade empire sale for a while now, was a little disappointed when it never showed up during the summer sale, but now its all cool

mannerbot

So which never discounted old RPG will see a slight discount during the summer sale and then a 75% discount shortly afterwards next summer sale?

graywolf323

I like how the Arma X Anniversary Edition which mysteriously got pulled when the series got a daily deal is suddenly back up on the Steam store hours after the sale ended

the devs claim they didn't have anything to do with it being pulled but that just sounds like BS to me

Damn, TLR is now $3.75 on GMG.

Ugh. UGH. I didn't need this!

I used a 20% coupon to make it $3. Is it worth it, GAF?

I like how the Arma X Anniversary Edition which mysteriously got pulled when the series got a daily deal is suddenly back up on the Steam store hours after the sale ended

the devs claim they didn't have anything to do with it being pulled but that just sounds like BS to me
It's total BS.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"Proper story's supposed to start at the beginning. Ain't so simple with this one."

God, I can't get enough of the script in this game... 10/10. This is the Sin City I always wanted.

edit: Hahahah, GUYS! Let me play and praise Bastion in piece and quiet!

gaf a question: Can I delete my games from the hdd and redownload them later on a different hdd? If yes, how many times can I do that? I'm thinking of upgrading my hdds and I dont have the space to do a backup.

Koroviev

gaf a question: Can I delete my games from the hdd and redownload them later on a different hdd? If yes, how many times can I do that? I'm thinking of upgrading my hdds and I dont have the space to do a backup.

As many times as you would like. I don't know about games with SecuROM or TAGES, though.

Stoof

"Proper story's supposed to start at the beginning. Ain't so simple with this one."

God, I can't get enough of the script in this game... 10/10. This is the Sin City I always wanted.

edit: Hahahah, GUYS! Let me play and praise Bastion in piece and quiet!

I love the narration in Bastion, awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom