• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've bought Defenders Quest when it was on sale. I assumed it would be in the latest HIB or Royale, but nothing. :( I really want to play it.

Also, even though there are some good games in HIB7, I don't think the bundle is very good overall. I already own most of it. :/

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Bought for Closure, I suppose. Are milestone bonuses still common among the Humble Bundles?

Already have Binding of Isaac and Legend of Grimrock.

Will buy for Shank 2 completion sake and Dungeon Defenders.

Dunno about Closure but hey, I always buy humble bundles.

Just gotta wait for the average to go down a little.

Bought for Closure, I suppose. Are milestone bonuses still common among the Humble Bundles? I know the THQ bundle saw quite a few, but the company has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Milestone bonuses? They normally add 2-3 games on the beginning of the second week. Every HIB so far did that I believe.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Milestone bonuses? They normally add 2-3 games on the beginning of the second week. Every HIB so far did that I believe.

Oh, I thought the additions were tied to sales milestones. As I'm sure you're aware, I pay little attention to the things I buy. :p Cheers.

Speevy

Banned
I have all the games I want from that humble bundle.

I guess you should be the first person to respond to this post if you don't already have them.

Anyone interested in Binding of Isaac + Expansion? Just tell me with your favourite Character in a video game. If i agree with one you will get the key.

1-D_FTW

Runner 2 got added for pre-order too.

Even though I kind of suck at the original, and it got lost in the backlog, Runner 2 looks pretty cool.

Do I get access to the future content of the bundle if I pay more than the average now or what the average is when the new content is released?

Ifrit

Just for clarification, when Steam doesn't sell a GFWL game in your region (which most of these Capcom games are) it is because Microsoft and GFWL refuse to acknowledge your country as a real place and the game may not work without proper GFWL login.

Batman AC is not available in my country on steam, bought it on GMG and works without a problem

Grief.exe

I own all of those games, if anyone wants to sell me their Legend of Grimrock I'll buy it from your for like $1.50, or whatever you think is fair.

I'm going to be afk for a bit, but send me a message and I'll get back to you when I get home.

EDIT: Oh wow HoosTrax hooked me up!

All thanks goes out to him.

HoosTrax

I own all of those games, if anyone wants to sell me their Legend of Grimrock I'll buy it from your for like $1.50, or whatever you think is fair.

I'm going to be afk for a bit, but send me a message and I'll get back to you when I get home.
You have message.

---

I also have an extra Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb key for the first person to quote.

jediyoshi

Sleeping Dogs: Zodiac Tournament DLC up
http://store.steampowered.com/app/215258/

LCkxu.jpg

I'd just wait for it to pop up on gmg and use whatever voucher they'd have

Ifrit

This wasn't even part of the discussion.

This is exactly what I was explaining.

I have my Xbox Live account set to US. When I created my GT, my country wasn't even listed.

I was just providing an example that the region locking on steam doesn't mean there's necesarily region locking on GFWL.

Forgot to mention. SSF4:AE is also not available on steam, and a fellow gaffer gifted it to me, and I can play it fine.

Thankfully it hasn't given me any problems so far (beside the constant updates).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Dungeon Defenders being in this bundle means we're going to have to put up with people complaining about its constant updates again.

Please people, do us a favor and just don't install it.

So Winter Sale tomorrow?

Why, have you heard something? It's weird that no one is talking about when the sale will start.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll even have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom