• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dambrosi

Banned
I've got a spare Binding of Isaac if anyone still doesn't own it! First quote, etc.

Edit: Nobody? Wow. Well, first PM, then, and I'll deal with it tomorrow - time for bed, I think.

Mangotron

So I'm a little confused about the SR3 DLC. Does the season pass include ALL the packs (including the costume/vehicle ones) or just the main packs with more storyline?

Dambrosi

Banned

But uh... if I see the game I want 50% off, should I get it right away or wait for daily deal? :p
ALWAYS

WAIT

FOR THE DAILY DEALS

Also,
32184579.jpg

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
ALWAYS

WAIT

FOR THE DAILY DEALS

Also,
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx205/DashKrimson/32184579.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for valve's pricing mistakes in the first couple of minutes of the winter [I]seal[/I] :P

I think we have to add one more rule. Always check the forums and google about a new game. Don't make the mistake many people made with WarZ.

I kinda missed thw whole WarZ debacle, but I have since day one and you know what - I've had fun.

Doesnt mean I defend their lies on Steam or somethig, just that I knew what I was getting and I had a lot of fun with it.

Hopefully, they will add stuff later and I will enjoy it more. :p

Sanic

Not really active in these threads anymore, and I probably won't buy much during the sale, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. Every sale always brings me back to my first ;')

AlexBasch

Feel like trying the Linux Client, here's hoping that it detects the games on my secondary hard drive without fucking up the Windows setup.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Not really active in these threads anymore, and I probably won't buy much during the sale, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. Every sale always brings me back to my first ;')

I get the same feeling but I'm not going to keep buying games I won't play for whatever reason. This sale I'm going with my wishlist only and maybe something else by the end of it if I didn't spend that much...

ShaneB

As excited as I am for these steam sales, I think I get more excited when I see someone mention it being their first sale and joining in the sudden overload of gaming goodness and great deals.

It's wierd, because i'm hoping FTL does get to 75% off, because I'd buy a bunch of copies to give away. But trends show that it's likely to stick at 50% :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
As excited as I am for these steam sales, I think I get more excited when I see someone mention it being their first sale and joining in the sudden overload of gaming goodness and great deals.
This is my first Winter Sale (Summer Sale being my first overall), are you excited about me?

Oh, and free Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb key for the first person that can tell me which game is this screenshot from:

8db6e958e6025ee589eca534ec3f2dc3c9ce8ef5.jpg

zychi

Banned
so how much do you guys throw in your wallet prior to the sales? I think I'm going to put 50 in and hold myself to that.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This month I've just really gotten back full swing into gaming. I love my PC! Awaiting the Steam Christmas sale for Hotline Miami, Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 (prolly not that good of a sale this early), and XCOM.

Tempted to sell my PS3 for a couple extra hundred bucks but I know it won't be worth it when Rising and GTA V hit.

kennah

This is my first Winter Sale (Summer Sale being my first overall), are you excited about me?

Oh, and free Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb key for the first person that can tell me which game is this screenshot from:

Holy shit I remember playing that game.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I knwo the name of this game, but I dont'want the keys. I already got them. :(

I'll give everybody a hint: The name of the game is partially in the executable.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, yes I am excited! :p But you're cheating a little since you did partake in the summer sale!
Shhh, people doesn't need to hear that last part, let's keep it secret ;)

Holy shit I remember playing that game.
Awesome and funny game. Here's a little tip: it was made by Apogee Software.

I knwo the name of this game, but I dont'want the keys. I already got them. :(
If you don't have Bit.Trip Runner, and if I finally decide to preorder Runner 2 (which I probably will), I'll give away it here. Happy now Drizz? I wanted to see you smile. It seems you are getting worried again, smile. Everything will be fine. You will surely get the karkland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom