• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me whenever I see avatars of any of the Japanese devs. I still have no idea who Wario64's avatar is.

Suda 51: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goichi_Suda

I don't know whether this game will be released on Steam: Bientôt l'été. It is likely since the devs already have three games on Steam: Tale of Tales. The game will be released in December, so the preorder (for $8) closes tomorrow.

Great news. Really enjoy their other "games" so I've been anticipating this.

Hopefully they worked out a deal with Valve to get it on there before the Greenlight process started.

Hmm...

I did the minimum price to BTA, however... I didn't get SR3. When I check the page, the average went up by two cents.

Could the average have gone up while I was paying and cut me out of getting SR3?

That sucks.

Wok

Hmm...

I did the minimum price to BTA, however... I didn't get SR3. When I check the page, the average went up by two cents.

Could the average have gone up while I was paying and cut me out of getting SR3?

That sucks.

You could increase your amount if you don't have to pay transaction fees.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yeah, just bump the average up. Click on "Like what we're doing? Click here to increase your order amount!"

This is me whenever I see avatars of any of the Japanese devs. I still have no idea who Wario64's avatar is.

Goichi Suda of Grasshopper Manufacture. Killer 7, No More Heroes, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle and Lollipop Chainsaw are the more recent notable titles his name is attached to.

feel

How big is Hitman Absolution really? The install pop up asked for 23Gb of free space but it's only downloading 11Gb.

Salsa

uh wat

Steam apparently lost the hooks to the games I installed on my SSD (both installed through the "wich drive you want to install these on" option)

they worked fine for days and now suddenly when I click play those games (Hitman and Spiderman) react as if I was trying to install them, even though all the correct files are on the SSD

:S

I don't know whether this game will be released on Steam: Bientôt l'été. It is likely since the devs already have three games on Steam: Tale of Tales. The game will be released in December, so the preorder ("at an advantageous price" of $8) closes tomorrow. There is a forum.

I'm sure it will have to go through Greenlight.
Bloody missed the stress test the other night on the Beta, wouldn't have minded going on same time as a few real people, tis an odd experience of a game when you play alone with AI. Something quite surreal and relaxing about it all though, unlike The Path which gave me nightmares.

Salsa

also asks me to install Assassin's Creed Revelations again. Moved that to the SSD with steamtool and worked fine till today

the fuck happened

uh wat

Steam apparently lost the hooks to the games I installed on my SSD (both installed through the "wich drive you want to install these on" option)

they worked fine for days and now suddenly when I click play those games (Hitman and Spiderman) react as if I was trying to install them, even though all the correct files are on the SSD

:S

If you hit "install" it should find them automatically. At least that's what happened with some of my installations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom