• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

How is the Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection on PC?

Steamworks version is $2.80 with the GMG voucher so I am thinking of grabbing it.

deejay

Free keys:

Worms Reloaded: 7RBJM-820IY-PX54L
Ceville: 9F8D9-RXI2Q-XQDYL
Eschalon Book 1: 7Q800-KG63F-4VE05
Two Worlds Epic Edition: 4D4DH-AGD4P-MRD48

1-D_FTW

Is anybody else having trouble paying with a CC? I just had to switch to PayPal as the checkout system was saying my CC info was being declined, despite it working just yesterday and Steam never setting off a red flag at my bank.

I had a heck of a time getting my cart filled with Sine Mora and Hell Yeah. And I was paying with Steam Wallet funds. Time to feed the server hamsters their lunch.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Serious Sam complete pack is going for $24-
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/
For those interested in this pack, you should wait for later as I will be dispensing swift kicks to the nards for free behind the dumpster out back.
How is the Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection on PC?

Steamworks version is $2.80 with the GMG voucher so I am thinking of grabbing it.
I think it is still GFWL and, if I remember correctly, features terrible netcode.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
For those interested in this pack, you should wait for later as I will be dispensing swift kicks to the nards for free behind the dumpster out back.
I only played The First Encounter Classic and liked it a lot. Didn't get my free nut kick though, so if you have a spare one I'll take it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I had a heck of a time getting my cart filled with Sine Mora and Hell Yeah. And I was paying with Steam Wallet funds. Time to feed the server hamsters their lunch.

In that case, server-side issues may be the cause.

Once a day is clearly not enough. Multiple purchases is the way to go, seven transactions for seven games not one for all seven, but be sure to do it hours apart as well.

Seven Items, Seven Purchases, Seven Hours sounds like a name befitting of a Squeenix RPG. :p

JaseC

Let me guess, you already preordered it. Joke's on you: it doesn't come with hats!

Incidentally, as tempting as GMG's deal is, I'm holding out for the UK pre-order period for Scribblenauts so I can get the Rooster Hat. ;)

Deques

Bought this bundle. I have a few codes to give away.

Now before you quote this post to get a game here's how it works:

Reply with "1" if you want Ceville
Reply with "2" if you want Dawn of Fantasy (It's a Desura code though so fair warning)
Reply with "3" if you want Worms Reloaded

One code per poster.

yoshizzle

Bought this bundle. I have a few codes to give away.

Now before you quote this post to get a game here's how it works:

Reply with "1" if you want Ceville
Reply with "2" if you want Dawn of Fantasy (It's a Desura code though so fair warning)
Reply with "3" if you want Worms Reloaded

One code per poster.

Edit: thanks!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Incidentally, as tempting as GMG's deal is, I'm holding out for the UK pre-order period for Scribblenauts so I can get the Rooster Hat. ;)
I may come out as an ignorant, but what's the use of a TF2 hat? Is it worth the 10 extra bucks you'll be paying?

JaseC

In that case, server-side issues may be the cause.

Having just opened my inbox for the first time in about 24 hours, apparently Kickstarter charged my card $1.58 after backing that project Wok mentioned yesterday, which triggered a freeze.

I may come out as an ignorant, but what's the use of a TF2 hat? Is it worth the 10 extra bucks you'll be paying?

I plan to sell my pre-order hats eventually and retire to a small island in the Caribbean.

nexen

Having just opened my inbox for the first time in about 24 hours, apparently Kickstarter charged my card $1.58 after backing that project Wok mentioned yesterday, which triggered a freeze.

I plan to sell my pre-order hats eventually and retire to a small island in the Caribbean.

Don't quote me on this, but I think the TF2 hat market may be a bubble.

HoosTrax

Wait so Far Cry 3 has hunting and crafting now? And hang-gliding? I kind of ignored it after the fiasco that was Far Cry 2, but now I kind of want it. Sounds kind of like Just Cause 2, but more tropical-er.

Any impressions so far? I see a bunch of you on my friends list already unlocked it...

Wait so Far Cry 3 has hunting and crafting now? And hang-gliding? I kind of ignored it after the fiasco that was Far Cry 2, but now I kind of want it. Sounds kind of like Just Cause 2, but more tropical-er.

Any impressions so far? I see a bunch of you on my friends list already unlocked it...

No Rico hook-shot from what I see. So no tethering a plane to the runway and watching it spin into other planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom