• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuminus3

I was all set to grab SFxT... then I clicked the "show all DLC" button... holy crap. I'll pass. I know I don't need any of that stuff, it just bugs the hell out of me. To the point where if the DLC went on sale and I owned the game, I'd buy it all just so my game would be 'complete'. Not this time...

jediyoshi

I was all set to grab SFxT... then I clicked the "show all DLC" button... holy crap. I'll pass. I know I don't need any of that stuff, it just bugs the hell out of me. To the point where if the DLC went on sale and I owned the game, I'd buy it all just so my game would be 'complete'. Not this time...

Wut, they are on sale. They're just piecemeal versions of the DLC packs right above. Plenty of games have dlc that totals over 6 bucks.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

The individual clothing elements for each character - they're ALL available in two distinct pacts. They're costing 2,50 each right now (or something like that) and they're all useless, since it's shitty versions of Tekken characters on the SF side and the other way around on the Tekken side. Sure, you could buy them individually, but why would you?

The Gems are also useless. The proper way to play the game is with them turned off. They're available in two packs also.

Those are the only available packages for DLC. 2 Alternate costumes packs, 2 GEM packs.

The 12 characters are not available yet, but they'll prolly just be another pack.

5 bits of DLC (with one of them being unreleased) doesn't sound that unreasonable to me.

Berto

Some massive Sleeping Dogs patch was just pushed out. Watch out if you have any caps to maintain.
Yep, was Playing Max Payne 3 and just saw that massive Sleeping Dogs update, damn! So I uninstaled it, I already finished it anyway.

Cheddahz

Banned
Metro 2033 key (I know they are free, but I liked the page for a friend to get the key and they already got it, so yeah)

8C6YG-MLDCD-XEY53

Salsa

Man, took the whole PC to this hardware store to check the cpu fan (malfunctioning) since it was close anyway and I was lazy to take the whole cooler off. Apparently the warranty dude got swarmed with work and just now cqlled me to tell me warranty doesnt cover it (seems like it somehow got damaged, no biggie $15 fan) but he told me this after the place was closed so now I have to wait a full day to pick up my PC.

Im just laying here with my phone not knowing what to do with life now that the sun went down. What is it we used to do anyway?

Man, took the whole PC to this hardware store to check the cpu fan (malfunctioning) since it was close anyway and I was lazy to take the whole cooler off. Apparently the warranty dude got swarmed with work and just now cqlled me to tell me warranty doesnt cover it (seems like it somehow got damaged, no biggie $15 fan) but he told me this after the place was closed so now I have to wait a full day to pick up my PC.

Im just laying here with my phone not knowing what to do with life now that the sun went down. What is it we used to do anyway?

Console pleasantry, imo

We did stuff before PC? I'd just have a few drinks and sleep the time away.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

That's what you get for taking your PC to idiots that know as much about PCs as you do.

Echoplx

:lol why would they do this

15vMM.png

Miker

Deus Ex: Invisible War is the only game on Steam (out of hundreds) that I've never gotten running, even with scouring the Internet for troubleshooting. Not a big loss though.

Salsa

That's what you get for taking your PC to idiots that know as much about PCs as you do.

I didnt take it cause I didnt know what was happening, I took it to warranty cause I wanted to save the $15 if possible. Reason I took the whole thing was laziness + the thought that it would take less time but bleehhh

zkylon

zkylewd
Deus Ex: Invisible War is the only game on Steam (out of hundreds) that I've never gotten running, even with scouring the Internet for troubleshooting. Not a big loss though.
I got it boxed, no luck either on Win 7. I guess we're fortunate, the game is exactly what happens when you remove a game's heart and consolize it without proper care.

Prezhulio

awesome price for sfxt, but really extra characters from the consoles missing?? bs, it's been out for a long while... is there at least a workaround to get them playable?

edit: i'm assuming pacman and megaman are at least included right?

syko de4d

wow RPG Maker on the Steam Shop.... but 60€ and looks like it has no steamworks support... man RPG Maker with Steamworks, where people can upload they projects would be awesome :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom