• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first half is.

I have no idea about the second half though.

You mean the first 90% of the game right? Despite what people may think about the snow levels they only make up a very very small part of the game. Bedsides I enjoyed those sections anyway. Except for the flying, and even that is somewhat enjoyable as a transition sequence if you just don't try to save anybody.

D3RANG3D

I bought Chivalry from GMG and under my bought games it doesn't show keys, and under the keys tab it says I have no keys wat.

Yes...

The real question is...your PC can hold up graphically Crysis?

Haha...I bloody well hope so, considering how much it cost to build. It's only an infant (just over one week old) but there's a Gigabyte GTX 670 in there, and it's a overclocked 3570k running at 4.2ghz. I expect it run as smooth as butter. So, c'mon Crysis collection, do your worst!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
It's for Borderlands 2, so no.

(sorry couldn't pass that up)

iiUqaJX85iipX.gif

Grotesque looks kinda ok and I love SRPG's...anyone played it? probably worth 4 bucks right?

I was thinking the same thing, but the metacritic score of 48/100 made me second guess....

anyone know anything about the Grotesque series?

Also want to say that I've been a huge fan of the Red Orchestra series since the early mod days. Red Orchestra 2 is a beautiful game that is very deep in strategy and team work. AMAZING deal at 4.99.

Warning, The learning curve is STEEP!!! it doesn't play like the call of duty games at all. I suggest everyone give it a shot for awhile, don't give up right away it is hard but very rewarding, I like to think of it like the " Demon/Dark souls " of the FPS world.

How is Aliens 2 gonna be?

my only exposure to it has been watching a video where Randy verbally fellated the franchise for 10 minutes while pointing out how many pointless things they'd taken from the movies so that man children would get a nerd boner. so judging from that it might be legitimately the single worst video game ever made.

my only exposure to it has been watching a video where Randy verbally fellated the franchise for 10 minutes while pointing out how many pointless things they'd taken from the movies so that man children would get a nerd boner. so judging from that it might be legitimately the single worst video game ever made.

pre-order placed

pre-order cancelled

thanks, jim

Gintoki

User-submitted guides will have their own tab on game hubs.

You've probably got some favorite games that you play a lot and know pretty well. Or maybe you've mastered playing as a certain class or character in Team Fortress 2 or Call of Duty. Or maybe you're just really good at finding all the hidden secrets in the latest Elder Scrolls game. How do you put that knowledge to use and help fellow gamers? Create a game guide on Steam!

Today we're rolling out Game Guides as a beta to members of the Steam Community Beta. With Game Guides, you can create a guide to help fellow gamers and share your expertise in whatever game you like. To get access to the beta, please join the Steam Community Beta Group.

Creating a Guide:
Once you've joined the beta group noted above, simply go to the Game Hub for any game you play on Steam and look for the "Guides" tab.

Under that tab, you'll find a button to create a guide. You'll be able to upload and insert images or use screenshots that are already in your Steam cloud. You can insert YouTube videos and you can add friends to help you write the guide. When you're done, just publish your guide and it will be accessible to the community.

MsV5L.png

Oh man I'm so glad right now I didn't wait on -75% for Mark of the Ninja. I'm only two levels through and it's fantastic. Killing guards and hiding bodies is too satisfying to pass up all this murder right now. Maybe later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man I'm so glad right now I didn't wait on -75% for Mark of the Ninja. I'm only two levels through and it's fantastic. Killing guards and hiding bodies is too satisfying to pass up all this murder right now. Maybe later.

A Big Boss run is my only reason to give it another go, especially if I'm playing in NG+ mode, but it's gonna be really, really hard to leave my bloodlust unsatisfied. I prefer to play stealth games as a silent angel of death.

I checked out the Humble Android Bundle 4 page for Waking Mars keys and it says they'll add them as soon as it's approved so we'll get them soon.

Of course I realized it after I tweeted the devs.

I'm pretty surprised at how useful Game Hubs have ended up being for me, wasn't really too interested when they were introduced but they are actually pretty nifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom